Chapter 131

Half an hour later, five people reached the surface of the water.

Panting heavily, Lu Bei took out the light boat in the storage bag, and the five climbed up to lie down on hands and feet.

"I'm so tired, let me sleep for a while."

After swimming for a long time, Zhao Tiantian felt that her arm was about to break, and now that she was on the boat, she no longer had the energy to make a fuss.

The same goes for the others, lying staggeringly in the light boat and closing their eyes without thinking about changing clothes.

The unmanned canoe floated non-stop in the sea.

Duan Mingyi untied the sea fish that fell from the fishing rod, and put it on the deck to wait for the food on his body to be eaten, and then used the sea fish as food.

"It would be great if Brother Feng was here. You can grill fish." Duan Mingyi looked at the three palm-sized sea fish in the bucket on the deck.

Remembering Feng Wujing's ability to ignite a fire with that finger, that ability saved the six of them from all the fire problems they encountered on the road.

Now there is no fire in the sea, these sea fish can only eat sashimi when there is no food in the future.

"I don't know when I will be able to reach the shore." Duan Mingyi sighed and put the fishing rod back into the water, looked up into the distance, and saw a white light boat floating on the endless sea*** *.

Duan Mingyi squatted down on the spot, and carefully moved to the bottom of the cabin with his shoulders hunched, his eyes staring vigilantly at the seemingly empty boat.

He didn't see anyone, but he knew the appearance of the light boat.

It was exactly the same style as the light boat he was stepping on now, except that his own was an old boat, and most of the color on the hull had fallen off.

The other party was still a new boat. Could it be that the people from Tonghu Island came out to arrest him?

Duan Mingyi, who had been drifting alone on the sea for a few days, looked down at the water below the edge of the boat, gritted his teeth and thought for a while, but dared not jump. If it was really the people from Tonghu Island who came to arrest him, he said that he would be arrested when he woke up. The boat took it away, and there was no one to call for help. A person has been trapped for several days.

After making his plans, Duan Mingyi stood up again, walked to the deck with a calm face and waved to the light boat hundreds of meters away from him, "Hey! Is there anyone there?"

Lu Bei, who was sleeping soundly on the light boat, seemed to hear Uncle Duan's voice while half asleep, and the people curled up in the cabin looked up blankly into the distance.

Sure enough, they saw a familiar figure standing on the deck of a small boat and waving at them vigorously.

"who is that?"

Wen Siyan woke up rubbing her eyes when she heard the voice, and looked over there.

"It's Uncle Duan! Uncle Duan has come to see us!"

After Lu Bei recognized the opponent's appearance, he quickly got up and jumped onto the deck, waving his arms vigorously, "Uncle Duan! Uncle Duan is us!"

"Hey brother Lu!"

After Duan Mingyi saw clearly who the person was over there, he paddled excitedly and quickly brought the two boats together.

You can see it more clearly when you get closer!

Looking at the five guards, whom he hadn't seen for a month, standing here again intact, Duan Mingyi patted Lu Bei's shoulder vigorously, "It's fine as long as it's fine! I'm worried about you all." .”