Chapter 110

Duan Mingyi didn't know, so after washing his face, he looked at the ruined temple that looked like a gust of wind entering, and looked down at his flat stomach, finally remembered something important.

"If the three monks are gone like this, do we still have to eat dry food?"

In a word, everyone who won the fight was shocked.

Rushed to the back kitchen of the temple, where I found the cauldron and the bag of rice.

"Fortunately, there is still half a bag of rice left. We can use this rice to cook porridge." Zhao Tiantian smiled brightly while holding half a bag of rice.

"Let's finish cooking before we go on the road. I see on the map that we can climb over this mountain before it gets dark today. Behind the mountain is a place called Tonghu Island." Lu Bei looked at the sign on the map. From the looks of it, Tonghu Island is quite big, and there should be a lot of people living on the island.

After hearing this, Duan Mingyi skillfully carried the pot to fetch water, wash dishes and wash the rice, while the others cleaned up the kitchen first.

"ah!"

In the warehouse where the firewood was piled up, Wen Siyan's exclamation came.

Several people in the kitchen rushed out, blocking the pale-faced people behind them. Lu Bei held the long sword and looked at the empty room with only firewood in the corner. After checking up, down, left, and right, he looked at Wen Siyan. "what's the situation."

"Those pockets are filled with people."

Wen Siyan pointed at the pockets under his feet with trembling lips.

Originally, she wanted to pick up some firewood for Uncle Duan, but when she saw some bulging pockets in the corner, she opened them, but she didn't expect to see a skeletal corpse.

"You go out first, I will drive."

Xinyang asked them all to go out, and he himself went to open those pockets to check the situation.

"Don't ask senior brother, just put on your gloves and touch them." Lu Bei grabbed his gloves from his pocket and quickly stuffed them into the other party.

Xinyang put on the gloves, and Lu Bei stood at the door and gave him a flashlight.

There are six corners and the sacks in the firewood pile.

Xinyang took out all six bags, opened the mouth of the bag and poured out the contents, each bag contained deep bones.

The huge skeletons fell to the ground, and there was no need to distinguish the corpses of these animals, because although their bodies were bone-shattered, there were still some unpleasant-smelling fragments of clothing and cloth, as well as Buddhist beads and wooden fish.

"These people are probably the original real monks of this temple."

Lu Bei squatted on the ground, looking at one corpse after another and sighed.

"Are we going to kill those three people?" Zhao Tiantian asked.

After they captured the three monks last night, they just abolished their cultivation and tied them with iron chains to the front hall of the Daxiong Palace. They have not yet disposed of them.

"Let's find a place to bury these people first."

Lu Bei took out the shovel from the storage bag and handed it to the people beside him.

Duan Mingyi, who was busy in the kitchen, was puzzled when he saw that this group of people ran out and didn't come back. When he came out to look for someone with a rice spoon, he happened to see the bones all over the floor, and he was shocked .