Chapter 248 - 250 [Ending]

Chapter 248

Chang Sandu's hands-on behavior brought everyone who was shocked by the scene just now to their senses.

Everyone came together, Wen Siyan stood in the distance with a bow and arrow in her hand, and the long arrow went straight to He Yuqing's forehead.

"Don't go there."

Lu Bei also wanted to go up and arrest him, but he didn't want a familiar figure to appear behind him, grabbing his waist and pulling him away from the battlefield.

Lu Bei looked at the person coming, and the countless monsters landing behind him, pursed his lips and said, "Then I'll kill the monsters."

"Before killing the monster, we need to have a chat. Do you want to talk to me alone, or let Senior Brother Chang or the disciples of Baisemen question your relationship with that monster?"

Xinyang's sharp eyes fell on Lu Bei's face, he opened his mouth and said three words, "He Yuqing."

When the other party changed into Lu Bei's appearance, and said things that only people close to Lu Bei knew, Xinyang guessed the identity of this person.

"But there are a lot of monsters here, do we really care?"

Lu Bei still wanted to delay the time, the sky above Baise Gate was about to collapse.

"Baisemen has been established here for tens of thousands of years. If the monsters can't defeat this, it is not worthy to become the sect of cultivating immortals in Lingyunzhou." Xinyang did not look up at the monsters in the sky from the beginning to the end.

He took Lu Bei with his head down, and went directly back to the Supreme Peak of Wanjianzong. After bringing people into his courtyard, Xinyang opened all the formations to ensure that no one could break in, and then walked to the corridor He sat down in front of the futon, patted the side beside him and motioned for someone, "Come and sit."

Lu Bei moved over silently and sat down quietly.

"Back in Anjiang Cave, He Yuqing once said something to me before he fled into the Demon Realm, but I didn't tell anyone at that time." Xinyang mentioned that year.

The person who just sat down heard about this for the first time, and looked up at him in shock, "What did He Yuqing say?"

Xinyang took a deep look at him, and then said, "He said you are his kind, and you came from the same place."

Lu Bei grew up from a mortal who didn't understand anything with his own eyes, and learned little by little until he became what he is today.

There are some very strange secrets about him, but Xinyang never thought of pressing the other party, as long as it doesn't harm others or harm the inside of the two sects, his little secret Xinyang has never taken it to heart.

Until Anjiang Cave, they met the demon He Yuqing, and Xinyang will always remember what that person said.

Xinyang pulled the person who was sitting far away to him, and carefully looked at the face full of guilt and nervousness in front of him.

"You... are also a half-demon?"

"How is it possible! Look at how my whole body looks like a monster!" The originally nervous person retorted without thinking after hearing this question.

A palm landed on top of his head at some point, rubbed it hard a few times, and then chuckled, "I think so, so what's your relationship with He Yuqing? Neighbors when you were young? Relationship with grandparents? Your hometown before you came to Baisemen Right in Anjiang Cave?"