Chapter 43

Half an hour later, the four of them got off the car at the foothold outside Yuchi Town. As soon as Lu Bei landed, they found something different here.

In the past, this small forest connected to the official road, except for the disciples of Baisemen who occasionally stayed here, could not even see a ghost in broad daylight.

But now as soon as they landed, they looked up and saw a teahouse opposite, with three tea tables, and the proprietress in a headscarf was holding a huge teapot, smiling and spinning around in front of the three tables and pouring tea.

There is also a blacksmith shop branch on the left hand side of the teahouse.

Lu Bei paid the spirit stone to the toolman brother and went straight to the branch of the blacksmith shop without looking back. It was not until he stood at the door of the blacksmith shop that he was sure that this was really the shop in Yuchi Town.

Now the store has moved outside the town, and at the entrance, there are five sets of safety chairs exclusively designed by him neatly placed in a booth made of two long benches and door panels.

"Lu Bei, isn't this the chair you designed?" Zhao Tiantian pointed to the tools made of those iron frames. The four people on the road when they came just now also took this to Yuchi Town.

Inside the blacksmith's shop, Wang Shan, who was forging iron, heard the commotion outside and thought there was a visitor. He quickly dropped the hammer in his hand and opened the half-covered curtain. Sou Wuyu, Yujian Flying Buer chose a set of five medium spirit stones, how many do you want, guest officer?"

After the words fell, Wang Shan, who was baring his sturdy upper body, saw clearly the four figures standing at the door of the shop.

From left to right, from high to low in height, the four of them all wore Baisemen's white and yellow suits and green suits, and stood at the door of the blacksmith shop that was newly opened less than ten days ago.

Lu Bei, who was standing on the far left, was delighted to see Wang San's face. He pointed to the three sets of safety seats on the booth and spread his palms with a smile, "Brother Wang San, isn't this your branch?"

The shop that has been open for so many years in the town will definitely not be thrown away, and Lu Bei heard clearly just now, when the other party yelled from inside through the curtain, the sound of blacksmithing also stopped.

Explain what? It means that this branch is now managed by Wang San alone.

His father and two elder brothers are probably still in the old shop in the town.

Wang San didn't expect to see Lu Bei again so soon. Ever since Lu Bei came to ask them to order a special chair, the whole family thought that the money would definitely be thrown into the water.

Among the immortal cultivators who fly from the sky every day, who would tie such a strange thing to the long sword?

However, Lu Bei was quick to give the money, and asked them to make the things on the drawings as they were, and there were only two requirements.

One is enough to restore his drawings, and the other is strong enough.

The father and son studied his strange drawings and spent two days and two nights helping him build this strange seat. After Lu Bei took the things away, everyone didn't care.

Unexpectedly, three days later, a group of Baisemen disciples suddenly came and surrounded the blacksmith shop, and everyone wanted to buy a safety chair made by Lubei.

In the past ten days, the four of Wang's father and son worked hard day and night, rejected all other orders, and made every effort to build the safety chair for Lubei.