Chapter 207 - 208

Chapter 207

The black-clothed sword repairman standing in the middle of the street raised his head and looked forward without thinking.

I saw Shibuwen walking out of the restaurant side by side with a woman in purple, and many passers-by looked at this scene and sighed.

"It's such a good match."

"They are all young and promising Golden Core cultivators, and it is normal for them to fancy each other."

"Is Baisemen going to have a wedding?"

The gossip one after the other fell into my ears, facing everyone's scrutiny and suspicion, Zhao Ziyan walked to the door of the restaurant and saw a young sword repairer standing a few meters away.

Looking at it from a close distance, it looks like a cat that has been spoiled by its owner for a long time. It seems that there is a strange new cat beside the owner when it is caught off guard. It is cautious and shocked to guess what is going on.

Zhao Ziyan, who was born in Guanyin Temple since she was a child, is not as soft-hearted and weak as her senior sister and master. She only has gods and Buddhas in her eyes. On the contrary, she dared to single-handedly challenge the Xuanming Sect, provoking her own head worth tens of thousands of spiritual stones on the black market.

Therefore, after she met those shocked and puzzled eyes, she stopped and turned around to face Shibuwen again, and sent a voice transmission to him, "I don't want a third person for today's matter until I find all the people. know."

"Don't worry about this, you can come to me after Yan Bushi agrees." Xinyang rarely meets people of the same age who have the same level of cultivation as him. After a little thought, he agreed.

Zhao Ziyan looked at the black-clothed sword cultivator who was still standing there from the corner of her eye, and with the bodhi beads in her hands, she invited the other party generously, "I will be the first competition tomorrow morning, remember to come and see my competition."

"I will definitely go and see." He also wanted to know the strength of the opponent who ranked first with the same Jindan cultivation base.

"See you tomorrow."

After agreeing to meet again tomorrow, Zhao Ziyan left gracefully in front of everyone.

In the Lubei mobile phone live broadcast room, many viewers were frantically ordering takeaways a minute ago, wanting to compare with the anchor whose snacks are delicious.

In the next minute, I was faced with the situation where my senior brother was dating a beautiful woman in a restaurant, and all the passers-by around me were talking about how talented and beautiful they are.

"Hiss... Did you hear what those passers-by said, this woman is Zhao Ziyan!"

"Zhao Ziyan, who is number one in the top 100 rankings?"

"Holy shit, isn't she a disciple of Guanyin Temple? Isn't Guanyin Temple the name of the temple??? I thought that a nun singled out that Xuanming sect must look similar to Juejue Shitai, but it turned out that this is a nun. Zhou Zhiruo's version."

"Ah, here! Zhou Zhiruo let me bring it in, Siha!"

"Don't be silly for now, even if she is Zhou Zhiruo, could it be that our anchor is Zhao Min? If you think about it too much, maybe we are talking about business, anchor, don't panic."

Let the audience in the live broadcast room argue non-stop, but Lu Bei himself can't be called panic.

He was just a little surprised when he saw this scene, and he just came to Jinyun Valley for a few days without asking his senior brother, and he met Zhao Ziyan.