Chapter 58

Feng Wujing took a step back holding his wooden sword, and motioned, "You can try to fly first."

Under his command, Lu Bei slowly lifted the wooden sword under his feet into the air.

When they flew three meters away from the ground, the three friends who looked up at the sky in the yard saw Lu Bei's body shaking desperately standing in mid-air.

"Or...you should take the flying swords of the toolman brothers."

Zhao Tiantian suggested.

Yu Jianfei was originally a formula learned by the fourth level of Qi Refining, but Lu Bei insisted on honing this set of exercises in Yuan Chunyu's one month's time.

The disadvantage is that you know the formulas, and you can use your spiritual power freely.

That is, when a person stood on the wooden sword that was not as wide as the palm of his hand, his legs began to shake uncontrollably when he was in the middle of the sky.

He suffered from inexplicable fear of heights.

The audience in the live broadcast room were also shaken out of acrophobia by him. On the one hand, they were worried that he would fall, and on the other hand, they were worried that he would smash his mobile phone when he fell.

So after the first test flight from Lubei, hundreds of thousands of viewers all requested that the next Yujian flight should not be broadcast live! Don't play with your phone!

After hearing this, Lu Bei flew alone in the courtyard for three days. He thought he had mastered the tricks of flying. Today, he specially broadcasted the live broadcast to let the audience see his handsome figure.

"No! I can do it!" Lu Bei, who was three meters above the ground, gritted his teeth and held on.

He insisted on using the spiritual power in his body to control the wooden sword under his feet, and swayed all the way down the mountain in a more unpredictable posture than the fallen leaves in the wind.

"Is he really not going to fall?" Zhao Tiantian looked worriedly at the figure of duckweed in the wind.

"It's okay, Lu Bei only flies so high, even if he falls, he won't be hurt." Wen Siyan patted her on the shoulder to comfort her.

Feng Wujing on the side heard this, squinted his eyes and made a gesture to see what the height of three meters was, which seemed to be a little lower than the eaves of his roof.

That's fine.

A few conscientious but few friends immediately left the low-flying person behind.

In today's low-altitude area of ​​Baise Gate, many people saw a strange figure shuttling through the woods and told him to fly. He was only three meters above the ground the whole time, which was the height of two Huo Yunjies stacked up.

Moreover, the posture of flying made many toolman senior brothers show indescribable expressions on their faces, and when the senior sisters in the Qi refining stage saw him about to fall, they flew over and asked each other concerned, "Junior brother, why don't I take you?" Let's take a ride."

"Thank you, sister, but I want to fly by myself!"

Lu Bei stood on the sword, stubbornly refused the help of his senior sister, and continued to fly down the mountain staggeringly.

The viewers on the earth who were watching in the live broadcast room had long been confused by his undulating flight route, which was more turbulent than the waves of the sea. Many people directly switched to watch other live broadcasts to relieve their suffering eyes.