Chapter 53

The stupefied Zhao Tiantian didn't wait for Yuan Chunyu's answer, she opened her misty eyes and approached the face that was colder than an iceberg in front of her, and smiled and stretched out her hands to pinch his cheeks and pulled them to both sides: "Don't be so serious, you It's nice to smile."

Yuan Chunyu caught her stumbling body, smelled the strong smell of alcohol on her body, and frowned, "How much alcohol have you drunk?"

The mind is not clear to the point.

"Hey, just drank a little bit." Zhao Tiantian leaned against his arms with a smirk, and when she turned her head to stand firm, she saw two strangers standing beside her. Her brain immediately woke up for three seconds, holding Yuan Chunyu's Pointing at the two strangers with his arms aggrieved, he asked him: "Master, are there any ugly monsters pestering you again today? Why don't these people have any self-knowledge? You already have my beautiful wife, and you won't do it again. Feeling attracted to other people, right?"

Yuan Chunyu was speechless to this, and didn't want to hear her nonsense here anymore. Just as she was about to take him away, Zhao Tiantian had already thrown him away, and stumbled towards the two strangers with shocked faces, pointing Looking at their noses, he said arrogantly: "You guys! Look carefully! This is my husband-in-law! I have children with him, so don't be ashamed to pester other people's husband-in-law."

Lan Xi looked at the beautiful woman in front of him in disbelief. He looked at Yuan Chunyu's helpless but undeniable expression, as if he had suffered a huge blow, "You are actually married... How many times have I been looking for you?" Ten years...you actually married someone else...".

"Are you jealous? It's useless to be jealous, he's mine." Zhao Tiantian jumped up and put her arms around Yuan Chunyu's neck and kissed her in a frightened manner.

"Zhao Tiantian, you are drunk." Yuan Chunyu supported her waist, resisting the urge to kill her, trying to make her stand firm.

"You hate me! I want my son to go back!" After Zhao Tiantian finished speaking, she suddenly thought that she didn't have a son, but it didn't matter.

A ready-made companion in the distance can be a son.

Not far away, Feng Wujing used his last sliver of rationality to ask the friends beside him, "Should we run away?"

Otherwise, I will lie in the coffin with Zhao Tiantian in a while.

"Son, come on, come on."

After Feng Wujing's voice fell, Zhao Tiantian had already seen the silhouettes of her friends in the distance, standing on the road and waving her arms vigorously to let them pass.

"It's time for us to play! Defeating the scumbag is a matter of success or failure!" Lu Bei pulled Feng Wujing and Wen Siyan from the left and right to Yuan Chunyu one by one, took off the animal masks on their faces, and pointed at Yuan Chunyu. Chun Yu raised a lifeless smile, "Father, you also come out for a walk."

Yuan Chunyu looked at these guys who smelled of alcohol and called him daddy, and really wanted to pull out the rattan cane and whip them all in the street.

These guys who were supposed to be honest with Baisemen, now one of them is all coming to Fengcheng.

And at night, these four people still smelled of alcohol.

Yuan Chunyu stared expressionlessly at the four figures who shouldn't be here, silently sealing his heart and love.

It's better to beat them to death directly, if you keep them, there will be four disasters in the future, so let's treat them as Baisemen and Lingyunzhou to get rid of them in advance.