Chapter 173 - 174

Chapter 173

Dongfang Mingri stared at those serious black eyes, coughed lightly and answered him, "It should be true."

"I think so too. You said that we didn't know each other except for saying hello once." If this poor place wants to deceive him, it should also deceive him with Feng Wujing, or by not asking senior brother.

It is more likely to use Senior Brother Yuan to target him, there is no need to just find a complete stranger to lie to yourself.

Lu Bei put on the black cloth that had been pulled off again, clenched the sword in his hand and walked forward unswervingly.

The audience in the live broadcast room has been listening to the conversation between the two of them since just now, and when they saw their last conversation just now, many people's hearts were raised.

"I was scared to death just now! I almost thought that this businessman was going to laugh ferociously and say he wasn't real."

"It's okay to smile ugly, I thought it was another human trafficker like Duan Mingyi!"

"Human traffickers are not afraid, look at this man's weak posture, the anchor doesn't even need to draw a sword, he can kill him with a flying kick!"

Everyone looked at Dongfang Mingri's face that was paler than the wall, and his appearance of coughing after walking three steps, and nodded silently, "The upstairs is right, this one seems to be very incapable of fighting."

"But what's wrong with him? I just heard him say it's a congenital disease. Even Yuan Hu said it couldn't be cured before."

"The disease that Danzong can't cure, is it an organ disease like congenital heart disease?"

"There is a wall..." Dongfang Mingri, who was being pulled forward, stared at the three walls blocking their way ahead, and was dragged past the wall as soon as he had time to speak to remind them.

Pulling him to the road north in the new passage, he raised his head in doubt and looked in the direction he was facing just now with the black cloth on his head, "What did you just say?"

Dongfang Mingri looked at the clean and empty passage in front of him, and then turned to look at the three walls where they came.

The wall behind him disappeared, leaving only a long path with no end in sight. He withdrew his gaze and focused his attention on the young man in front of him again. Fake."

Lu Bei closed his eyes and nodded, "So it's a visual trap. If I didn't pretend to be blind, we'd probably make a habitual U-turn in that place and return to the original place."

This is the experience he has learned over and over again at the beginning.

As long as he can't see, he can ignore all traps and move forward.

Dongfang Mingri understood what this so-called visual trap meant.

When the picture in front of him changed again, before he could speak, the person walking side by side with him pulled down the black cloth hanging from his eyelids, and stood in front of him with the sword in his hand, "You stand here Don't wander around!"

In front of this passage, more than a dozen figures are in the melee.

There were still a few corpses lying on the ground with more air than air.

Dongfang was blocked by him tomorrow. He looked at some familiar figures in the distance, took a breath and explained, "These... are the ones who robbed me of my goods."