Chapter 221 - 222

Chapter 221

"Just the three of you? Didn't Zhao Ziyan find a lot of people to eat and chat with before, I thought you would form an elite team."

Lu Bei was a little surprised that the three of them went directly to this secret place in the end.

"At first I thought there were too few people, and I thought we could find some other people from the ranking list of Jinyun Valley, but after we observed and understood carefully, some people were willing to go with us, but they asked for the things found in the secret territory to be alone. People account for half of the proportion, thinking that we can't do without him."

"What a big face!" Lu Bei was stunned, thinking about Zhao Ziyan's rules when looking for people, that is, skipping the existence of seniors from the big sects, and looking for new disciples who participated in the competition this year, because they don't want people to rely on them Those who sell the old want to monopolize the secret realm.

Xinyang pulled the person who was sitting on the side holding the pillow into his arms, kissed him before continuing, "There are still some people who will form a team with us with Chun, but he asked to bring a few more people, and the ones he recommended are all They are disciples of one of his sects, and Zhao Ziyan rejected such people."

"Are you worried about those people forming a group in the secret territory?" Lu Bei threw away the pillow, lay down on his lap and asked him on his back.

"Forget it, even if those people hold a group together, the three of us can win, but no matter whether it is Zhao Ziyan or I and Yan Buzhi, we don't want to guard against our own people in the process of exploring the secret realm, so we choose and choose. In the end, there were only three of us left."

"Two months is not long. It's shorter than our time in Tian Daozi's ruins." Lu Bei grabbed a strand of long hair that fell from the opponent's shoulder, and played around in circles.

Tian Daozi's relics are only one step away, and he can be transformed into a god. The scope of his relics is naturally huge.

With such a powerful secret relic in the world, it is a chance to meet one, so how can we expect to meet another one.

Xinyang thought about it, and gave him another metaphor, "Do you still remember the small sect that was exterminated at the bottom of Tonghu Island? This possibility is higher."

Now Lu Bei understood.

For a few days after returning to Zongmen, the two lived in the same room and either chatted or meditated every day.

Seeing that there was only one day left before Wan Jianzong, Lu Bei came out of the room with a kettle in his hand, and once again accidentally looked at Senior Brother Shangchang with a somewhat resentful look.

Lu Bei met those eyes, the hand holding the kettle was shaking, he took a deep breath, opened the door and walked out, then stood in the corridor and asked, "Senior Brother Chang, do you have anything to say to me? "

It has been several days since they left Jinyun Valley that Lu Bei has inadvertently seen such a scene.

"none."

Lu Bei secretly rolled his eyes, "But senior brother, you look at me so strangely every day, it will make me wonder if you are in love with me?"

The person who originally wanted to pass by in the corridor frowned and looked at his little junior brother when he heard this. Countless words rolled in his mind, and finally turned into a simple sentence, "That's impossible."

"..." Kong Chuyun, who was about to go out, opened the door halfway and heard the conversation outside, and a chuckle came from his direction.

"Snapped!"