Chapter 56

Even the viewers in the live broadcast room who turned on all the lights in the bedroom, suddenly saw this scene in the middle of the night, and their hearts were still beating wildly.

Some people directly raised their hands to block the face on the phone screen, exposing their fingers to observe the outside world from other angles.

I want to make an effort to find an escape route for the anchor and the others.

"Snapped!"

In the cave, Zhao Tiantian held the power bank she took from Feng Wujing, and accidentally turned the flashlight back on.

A ray of light as bright as the day passed through the shadows of the four people and went straight to the entrance of the cave.

"not good!"

The audience in the live broadcast room didn't hear anything, but saw a light coming from the back of the phone, and then the face of the person in front of the camera changed.

At the moment when the white light appeared, Xiaomei had already waved away all the sundries blocking the entrance of the cave with her palm.

Lu Bei only had time to throw the selfie stick connected to the phone into the storage bag for a second, and in the next second he opened his arms to block the three friends behind him, and closed his eyes.

The objects that were blown away by the spiritual power turned into pieces and fell on them.

Lu Bei stood in the front to protect the people behind him, miraculously, his brain was still thinking, "Next time, I must ask the blacksmith to make some super hard helmets for me!"

No! He doesn't want it to be made by a blacksmith, he wants to let that orthodox fire sect help him refine magical equipment that can resist some immortal cultivators.

At that time, he was armed to the teeth all over his body to see who would dare to beat himself like this.

"Bring something!" A voice sounded close at hand, Lu Bei opened his eyes and saw Aunt Xiaomei standing in front of him.

A hand passed by his ear and grabbed Zhao Tiantian who was standing behind him.

Before Lu Bei had time to think about it, he rushed forward and hugged her, and shouted at the other three, "Run!"

The three rushed out in a hurry, and when they reached the entrance of the cave, Feng Wujing took the charging treasure in Zhao Tiantian's hand, turned on the flashlight, and then pointed at the direction of the two people who were entangled with each other, and roared at the same time .

"Lu Bei! Close your eyes!"

Lu Bei's eyes were wider than copper bells. Taking advantage of the light of the flashlight, the gangster subconsciously closed his eyes, grabbed a handful of chili powder that fell from someone's storage bag, and pressed it hard on her face , propped her face up, jumped on both feet and rushed out.

"Scatter and run!"

Feng Wujing turned off the light source of the flashlight, quickly jumped into the forest and disappeared in an instant.

Wen Siyan directly found a quagmire and jumped into it, using her spiritual power to direct the mud to completely wrap herself.

Zhao Tiantian ran to a rushing river, and then dived into the water, curled up and hid in the depths of the water plants, motionless.

Lu Bei was running alone in the woods with all his strength, and he dared not stop even though the half-human tall weeds with jagged edges scratched his hands and feet.