Chapter 10

The person sitting on the treetop looked at the person Ishigami spoke of.

Out of hundreds of people, less than ten people can still stand awake, and there is only one hair with nondescript hair.

The little beggar cheering with new clothes at the door of the tailor shop had scars on his face three days ago, but now all the scars have disappeared.

Because of the special cultivation method of Baisemen, all the disciples need to maintain the body of Yuanyang before establishing the foundation, and the desire training is an assessment specially prepared for these newcomer disciples.

The ground is full of people with ugly postures, all because they are trapped in an illusion and are entangled with the snake demon in that illusion.

Among hundreds of people, there were less than ten people who were fully clothed and not showing their ugly appearance. Some people were avoiding and others were obviously angry.

But it was the first time Xinyang saw him standing there with his eyes open and crying in grievance.

"Look at the tears. After entering the illusion, he was forced by the snake demon, right?" When Shi Shangliu said this, his voice was a little louder.

Yun Rou, who was standing under the treetop, heard that she looked at the disciples of Wan Jianzong on the treetop, and said with a gentle smile, "Senior Brother Shitou really knows how to joke. This is how the trial assessment really hurt these newcomer disciples."

"Then why is he crying?" Shi Shangliu pointed at Lu Bei.

"There are ever-changing illusions. No one knows what he saw and what happened. After he passes the test, you can ask him personally, Senior Brother Shi."

"Just ask! I'll ask him when he comes out later!"

Shi Shangliu was in a panic.

Lu Bei, who was being pointed at by everyone, was in a hallucination, and he saw this phantom who was suddenly male and female after eating his chewing gum.

Those eyes turned into snake-like vertical pupils on the spot, and the silver-white scales on that face were constantly spreading upwards. In the blink of an eye, the person in front of him disappeared. There was a big silver-white snake seven meters long, spitting snake The core came towards him.

A certain chewing-gum-feeding human was so frightened that the soles of his feet felt windy, and ran for his life in the illusion with his head in his arms.

"Help! Is there anyone in charge!"

"Hiss—hiss—"

While running, Lu Bei reached out and rummaged in his backpack, trying to find some self-defense weapons to defend himself. He took out the steamed buns and beef jerky he bought in the morning, and threw them into the bloody mouth.

Liren originally just wanted to tease him for fun, but after eating what the kid gave him in one bite, his entire spiritual body seemed to be thrown on the Ten Thousand Years of Black Ice to spend a day.

The heart-wrenching chill made him so cool that he didn't even want to keep his body, so he just returned to his original form and played with the other party wantonly.

One after another, the steamed buns that were still warm were thrown at him. Liren was locked in the formation for thousands of years, and he had long forgotten the taste of human food.

After eating a few steamed buns, he felt that the taste was good, and he deliberately opened his mouth wide to scare the other party, and soon the other party took out the fragrant beef jerky from the package.