Chapter 92

Lu Bei brought Zhou Shengyu a few dishes after eating, and watched the businessman named Duan Mingyi being helped up to the private room on the second floor by Xiaoer, and he also flew back to Wanjianzong with the sword.

As soon as I arrived at the halfway up the mountain, I saw Zhou Shusheng bouncing around in the courtyard without his usual steady appearance.

"Did you... know in advance that I brought you vegetables back?" Lu Bei leaned on the wall of his own courtyard, looking at the people jumping in the courtyard, a little afraid to step in.

"Lu Bei! I've made money! A total of three hundred medium-level spirit stones! I can finally pay you back!"

The faces of the people jumping around in the yard turned red with joy, and they rushed to him excitedly, and showed him a large handful of spirit stones from the storage bracelet.

"Wow, that's a lot. How did you earn it?" Lu Bei lived with him for half a year. The poor man borrowed money from him to repair the sword, and Wan Jianzong didn't give pocket money.

To Zhou Shengyu, hundreds of spirit stones were indeed a huge sum of money.

"Do you still remember what Senior Brother Chang said when we went to kill monsters in the Northwest interface last month?" Zhou Shengyu pointed at the spirit stone in the storage bracelet, and the corners of his mouth almost cracked when he smiled.

"I woke up at noon today, and took the token to Feilai Peak to hand in the monster mission! Then the steward of Feilai Peak gave me 300 spirit stones in one go! Said this is the mission reward!"

Three hundred! Zhou Shengyu had never seen so much money, so if he saved it, he could use it to build his foundation.

"A reward of ten spirit stones a day? That's quite a deal."

Lu Bei didn't expect that Wan Jianzong, who was always stingy, would be so generous in mission rewards.

"Didn't you get your share yet? After Chu Ri and the others learned about this, they all took the tokens to exchange the Lingshi back. You should go too! If you arrive late, there will be no The spirit stone is here." Zhou Shengyu urged him to go as well, first use the token to exchange the spirit stone back.

"Okay, here's the food I brought for you."

Lu Bei handed the takeaway he had carried all the way back to the other party, turned around and rode the crane to Feilai Peak.

There he also saw Zhang Bodao, Xuanyang Peak did not go to the northwest camp with Supreme Peak last month, and the people from their peaks only came to Feilai Peak to gather today.

This time, they will join the girls on Riyue Peak to accept the task and then go to the northwest interface to receive a one-month special training.

"Lubei! Lubei! What should I bring to the camp! I asked Zhou Shengyu and he said that he only needs to bring water!"

Zhang Bodao squeezed through the crowd, and ran over to ask him again before he left.

"It's enough to bring water, and it's better to bring a quilt, because it's a little cold there at night." In the first few days, I can't adapt to the smell in the tent, and I need to hide in my own quilt to be able to sleep.

"Then how much water do you need to bring?" Zhang Bodao became even more suspicious of their behavior of asking them to bring water.

Lu Bei stood on Feilai Peak and looked around, and quickly pointed to the large water tank not far away, and gestured to him the needs, "If you are using it alone, you can bring such a large water tank over there. If you want to make money at a low price, you can bring ten tanks of water in one go, plus a small bucket. You can sell water like other sects in the camp. You need a clean water source, and you can charge one spirit stone for each bucket."