Chapter 159 - 160

"Are the five of you still online? Come and report the number."

The viewers who still existed in the live broadcast room began to count one after another.

Passerby A: "1"

Passerby B: "2"

Passerby C: "3"

Passerby: "4"

Four neat numbers appeared in front of the audience and Lu Bei.

The four people in the comment area glanced at each other, and then looked at the number of viewers online at the moment, '5'.

Lu Bei held his mobile phone and looked at the suddenly silent live broadcast room, feeling that the hairs on his body were about to stand on end.

"The lucky spectator No. 5? Where's the person? Please give feedback to your superiors!"

Don't be dressed in the earth's costume and land in a dangerous area.

"Where's number five!"

In another world, the leader of the security department who has been stationed in the studio deep in the mountains for three years, received a message from the five viewers they sent out, and one of them is currently unable to respond.

"There's a call from over there! It says that person No. 5 is still there, but something's wrong! He seems to be still here, but he's turned into a vegetative state, and he can't wake up no matter how much he shouts. I saw a reminder to be selected as a lucky viewer on the website!"

In order to control the lucky audience in Lubei to five people, all other audiences left, including all the people in this studio.

These five people were specially selected by them, and they were between the ages of eighteen and twenty-eight.

They are all double spiritual roots, and their current cultivation bases are all at the third level of Qi Refining.

"Pass over the information on No. 5."

The file No. 5, whose soul disappeared, soon appeared in the conference room. Everyone was analyzing the file, looking for clues about the missing state of his soul.

"No. 5 is 21 years old this year. He was the first audience of Lu Bei's classmate three years ago. The spiritual root tester we developed after entering the university allowed him to detect the golden and wood dual spiritual roots. I voluntarily applied for enlistment in the next semester of high school, and I had already reached the second level of Qi Refining at that time, and reached the third level of Qi Refining at the beginning of this year after the recovery of the earth's aura."

"That's what the doctor said?" The leader holding the information asked No. 5 about the current situation after reading it at a glance.

"I called five minutes ago, and the situation is still the same as before. I'll make another call!"

Here, Lu Bei couldn't see what they were discussing, and thought they were still trying to find a way to contact the number five who didn't respond.

He re-clicked on the mobile live broadcast page to my personal page, looked at the lottery icon, and found that there was a '1' logo on the icon.

Lu Bei clicked on the icon and found that next to the lottery page there was a small row of second-class page jump positions.

If it wasn't for the appearance of that 1, he wouldn't even see the second entrance here.

He clicked on this secondary page and jumped over to find a miniature short-haired villain, wearing pirated Wan Jianzong clothes, lying on the ground carefully looking for the exit inch by inch.