Chapter 152

It didn't leak out, but the cup of tea was so full that any slight shaking could overflow it.

Xinyang picked up the full cup of tea and drank it with his head up. As soon as he drank the tea, he found that it was filled with Yunmeng. He had drunk a lot of this wine.

Sitting on the side, Lu Bei watched his cup of tea finish, and poured him a second cup, "This cup is toast to senior brother, it's been a hard journey."

The person who didn't even have time to eat a meal when he got home looked down at the teacup that had been filled again, "This is the only cup of your thanks?"

"Isn't one cup not enough? You finish your drink and I'll pour it for you!" Lu Bei held the teapot and urged him to drink tea.

After Xinyang finished drinking the third cup, seeing that the other party was still holding the teapot and wanted to pour it into his cup, he hurriedly stopped the already drunk person, "Enough is enough, I want to eat something before drinking?"

"Okay!"

The person who couldn't pour water quietly hugged the teapot after being ordered to stop, and tilted his head to listen to Zhao Tiantian telling everyone what happened in Huifeng City. After the strange horse dealer was taken away by Li Ren , I don't know what the ending will be.

"I seem to have heard about the businessman you mentioned recently." When Yuan Chunyu went out some time ago, he ran into a few friends who had dealt with immortals.

I learned a very strange gossip from them.

"What is it?" Zhao Tiantian, who has had a drink, is now very courageous, and she patted the table with her personality when she looked at Shang Yuan Chunyu's cold black eyes, "Yuan Chunyu, don't be tempted, hurry up and talk about that What happened to the guy!"

Wen Siyan, who was sitting next to her, followed Feng Wujing, and after hearing her yelling Senior Brother Yuan's name, she quietly retreated to the side, away from this drunken friend.

"Crack!" A palm passed through the crowd and slapped her on the forehead. Lu Bei put his hips on his hips and taught her, "Did you call Yuan Chunyu? You have to call him Senior Brother Yuan. After you join the inner sect, he might Do you want to call you Senior Sister? Or Senior Uncle?"

Lu Bei, who couldn't tell their identities, glanced around the dining table for help, and finally fell on a beautiful young lady, "Sister Xingmen, do you know what Senior Brother Zhao Tiantian wants to be called in the future?"

The head of Baisemen didn't expect that the melon ate her own head. She held the melon in her hand and looked at Yuan Chunyu with a half-smile, "Chunyu, this matter has something to do with you. What do you want Tiantian to call you in the future?" ?”

Yuan Chunyu, who was named, looked sharply at Zhao Tiantian, and said in a icy tone, "Besides Zhao Tiantian, do you have anyone else who wants to know?"

Xinyang grabbed Lu Bei who was desperately about to raise his hand, and pressed him on the stool, "You want to be beaten again, don't you?"

Lu Bei's palm, which was raised in the air, was pulled down even more.

With a dazed head, she could only watch Zhao Tiantian raising her hand alone, and then she was invited aside by Senior Brother Yuan, and had a 'friendly' discussion about the future titles of the two of them.

Zhao Tiantian's screams made Lu Bei wake up suddenly, and he patted his heart to comfort his little heart, "It's okay, I didn't raise my hand just now."

After Zhao Tiantian came back with a sad face, she turned her grief and anger into appetite.

The four rookies drank all the dishes and wine at the table, and a group of people sat in the courtyard looking up at the stars in the sky.