Chapter 74

Lu Bei was speechless towards this unlucky snake demon.

He pulled out Xiaobai from behind, walked towards the snow field outside the town, drew an area on the ground with his long sword for him to roll over, and explained to the Liren who followed: "You rest beside me, I will first practice sword."

He didn't practice swords for two days, but Wan Jianzong would be kicked out of the sect if he didn't practice for three days. Lu Bei would never allow him to join the sect after waiting for two years. quit.

Liren stood in the snow with his arms crossed, watching the guy with only the third level of Qi Refining holding the long sword, standing in the snow meticulously, chopping and stabbing again and again, practicing the most basic Sword style.

"Is this how Wan Jianzong's swordsmanship is practiced?" It was the first time he saw how a swordsman was born.

How should I put it, a little disappointed.

"My senior brother Chang said that there is no way for swordsmanship to be quick. Wan Jianzong's sword skills are just ordinary, and even our saber is not a magical weapon. Swordsmen are trained through countless boring days and nights. .”

Lu Bei joined the sect for a month, and in his spare time, he also inquired about advanced swordsmanship with senior brother Chang.

The brother said that all the profound exercises in the world can only be achieved if they are practiced day and night without a break.

When you fight with your sword in the future, no one will care how many boring late nights you have practiced, they will only be amazed at how fast you draw your sword, and say in private that you must be the most powerful in the world skills and swordsmanship.

Only such peerless exercises and swordsmanship can have such an effect.

"It sounds boring." Liren was not interested in this kind of picture of standing in the snow and practicing sword stupidly. He yawned and looked at the few men who looked here from time to time while walking on the street in the distance. .

Those people's eyes were all on Lu Bei, and they were sneaky and didn't know what they were thinking, even if they thought about it with their toes, they knew it would not be a good thing.

"If you are idle and bored, take this and sell it. I will receive the money before dark."

Lu Bei was also very dissatisfied with his idle kidnapper.

He stopped his practice, dug in the storage bag for a while and found a bag with soybeans, walked up to him and handed it to him, "Go sell beans, don't just sit around here!"

Although the last person he knew who had nothing to do was Brother Wuwen, but Brother Wuwen would not commit such a kidnapping behavior at all except that he loves to sleep.

"Does this thing still need to be sold?"

As soon as Liren finished speaking, he received a blank stare from Lu Bei. He subconsciously took the things and went to sell soybeans on the street obediently.

Lu Bei watched his leaving back, picked up Xiaobai again and started his basic practice.

A few figures hiding under the corner of the wall in the distance, looking at Liren's back as he went away, and then at the shopkeeper who was still there, "He's the only one left, should we grab it or not?"

"Third brother, follow that monster. Once he walks back, you will send out a signal. Let's snatch all the valuables from this peddler first! Those people are unwilling to do it because they have money to exchange items. , the few of us poor are about to eat snow! What can we exchange for items, it’s better to snatch them all.”