Chapter 233 - 234

Chapter 233

"We can't enter Baisemen. The anchor is shopping at Jinding Dynasty. You two people are here to guard Yan Bushi. I will go to Jinding Dynasty to inform the anchor."

The ice cream assassin quickly made a decision, let Yin Qiqi and Ani stand here waiting for others, and he went to Jinding Dynasty to find the anchor.

At the gate of Baise Gate, Yan Bushi explained his purpose to the disciples guarding the gate.

"Junior Brother Lu Bei? I don't think I've seen him for a while, but Senior Brother Yuan is in the Hongchen Building, so he probably knows Lu Bei's whereabouts. I'll take you to the Hongchen Building to meet Senior Brother Yuan."

After the gatekeeper disciple spoke to his fellow gatekeeper, he took Yan Bushi to the Hongchen Building, the main peak of the outer gate.

When he got there, the gatekeeper looked at the closed gate and the window opposite, "Hey."

"Is Senior Brother Yuan from your faction not at home?" Yan Bushi looked at the closed door, not expecting that he would not be able to find anyone for the task of sending a message.

"The people from the Wanjian Sect next door came to look for Senior Brother Yuan in the morning, but they didn't see that they left the sect. Could it be that they went to lecture?"

The gatekeeper looked puzzled, and said to Yan Bushi, "Xianchang Yan, wait here for a while, I'll go to the classroom to see, maybe Senior Brother Yuan is giving lectures to newcomers there."

"That's disturbing."

Yan Bushi stood outside the Hongchen building, watched the mountain guard disciple step into the teleportation formation, and went to the lecture room to help him find someone.

A wall away, in the closed door of the Red Dust Building, Chunyu listened to the conversation outside, looked at the hard-working person in front of him with a smile on his lips, and said, "Aren't you going to quit? The person outside the door is probably the Zixiao Palace." If you don’t know Yan, don’t you care about your Xinyang Junior Brother?”

"Junior brother will be fine." Chang Sandu lowered his head and kissed his rosy lips, tightening his waist in the palm of his hand with extreme aggrievedness, "There are too many people here." The joy they hide here always makes Chang Sandu has a sixth sense of being knocked over at any time.

Hongchen Building is the most important main peak of Baisemen Outer Sect disciples. There is an endless stream of Outer Sect disciples coming and going every day. From time to time, you can hear those footsteps approaching through the door.

"Xianchang Yan, Senior Brother Yuan seems to be really not at home today, may I ask if you have anything to say to him, I will take you into the Hongchen Tower and leave a letter."

The disciple guarding the mountain outside the door went to the classroom, but he didn't see Senior Brother Yuan, so he had to go back to the door of the Hongchen Building with an apologetic face, thinking of taking someone in to get a pen and ink to leave a letter for Senior Brother Yuan.

"So... I'll leave a jade slip for him." Yan Bushi took out a blank jade slip, and put the words he wanted to say and the words he didn't ask to explain into it.

Inside the door, Yuan Chunyu had already pushed away the person who was dissatisfied with desire, picked up the clothes on the side and put them on, before leaving, he pulled him down by the collar as if comforting, and kissed the corner of his mouth perfunctorily, "You should I'm going back, I'll go to your cave at night."

The person who was forcibly interrupted last second could only watch helplessly as the other party put on his clothes and walked out.

Yan Bushi, who had just left his words in the jade slip outside the door, was about to leave when he heard the door open behind him.