Chapter 46

"Next, you will help me take care of them for a while, especially Lu Bei." Yuan Chunyu's other newcomers are not worried, but Lu Bei's temper that he would tease anyone who is alive on the walk, he is not here in Baisemen For a period of time, I always felt that the other party was trapped by the illusion for a few days, and was about to start making trouble again.

"How long?"

"Leave in three days."

The auction of Jubao Pavilion will take some time to start. Yuan Chunyu is going now because the immortal cultivators in Lingyunzhou don't know how to be punctual.

If you don't go now, when you go to the auction on the day, let alone take a picture of Zhu Jidan, you don't even want to see Zhu Jidan's shadow.

Outside the classroom, Yuan Chunyu took out the teapot she carried with her and drank tea and chatted with Xinyang outside the door.

In the classroom, the person who fell into the water for the third time and was bitten by piranhas in the middle of the fantasy world was almost numb.

This wonderful illusion has a magical rollback skill, as long as you fall into the water and get bitten by a piranha, your eyes will blur and you will return to the starting point.

Lu Bei jumped wooden pillars three times and walked up to seven wooden pillars at one time, and then was knocked into the water by a bird in the sky.

That's right! It's a bird! The giant eagle, which was bigger than others, didn't know which cloud it was hiding under. As soon as half of Lu Bei's foot stepped on the seventh wooden pillar, he was slapped into the water by the giant eagle, and became food again. Mermaid snacks.

The person who appeared at the starting point for the fourth time squatted on the pillar and looked at the piranhas underwater, thinking about how to pass this level.

While he was thinking about clearing the level here, the audience who was brought into the illusion by him had already lost their minds.

But not everyone lost completely.

Wang Gang is a first-year junior high school student who doesn't want to admit defeat. Today is Saturday, taking advantage of his dad's time to sleep in when he doesn't go to work in the morning, he sneaks into the master bedroom, takes out his mobile phone and walks into the canyon.

After playing a few games, he was a little hungry and ran into the kitchen to take out a carton of milk. When he wanted to have another cup of King of Glory, he accidentally pressed the icon of the live broadcast app downloaded by his father.

Holding the milk box, Wang Gang was curious about which live accounts his dad was following, so he clicked in and found that the only follower was a Beige account called Jinjiang No. 1 Handsome.

Wang Gang, who clicked into the live broadcast room, drank half of a carton of milk and didn't understand anything, so he was dragged into the illusion.

Wang Gang, who is 1.58 meters tall this year, looked at the milk that disappeared from his palm, and then looked down at the piranhas with their ferocious and cruel teeth under his feet.

He looked at the second wooden pillar in the distance and realized for a moment.

Some time ago he just read a novel about the fourth natural disaster, in which the main character became an evil magician after falling into a different world. The spell formation was engraved in the helmet and sold to some game fans at a low price.

These game fans don't know anything about wearing a helmet and entering a different world, and follow the magician to conquer the other world.

In the scene in front of him, he either traveled through time like in the novel, or encountered the same soul-abduction scam as the magician.