Chapter 217 - 218

Chapter 217

Xinyang went directly to the direction of Zixiao Palace, and heard that the disciples of Zixiao Palace are also very good at refining weapons, so Xinyang wanted to ask Yan Bushi if he could refine some things for him.

In the back, Lu Bei was holding a melon seed snack in his palm, and when he caught a glimpse of the back of Wuwen Senior Brother from the corner of his hand, he was very relieved.

Now if anyone whispers in his ear that Senior Brother and Zhao Ziyan are a perfect match, Lu Bei promises to roll his eyes to the back of his head.

The competition on the stage has officially started, and the entire audience is watching the duel on the high stage with one heart and one mind.

Chang Sandu sat in a familiar position as usual, he raised his head and watched the two immortal cultivators in the Qi refining period fighting non-stop on the stage.

Even though his head was facing the high platform, his eyes were fixed on it.

In fact, only he himself knew, and now he didn't even see what the people on the stage looked like, and he didn't know what sect they were disciples from.

All the body and mind of the whole person are concentrated on his left hand.

Yuan Chunyu, who was sitting on his left, who was disciplining the outer disciples of the Baise Gate, was now watching the performance on the stage expressionlessly.

He never paid any attention to him, but Chang Sandu couldn't act as if nothing had happened.

They are so close now, as long as his breathing fluctuates slightly, he can smell the faint fragrance from each other's body again.

Chang Sandu sat on the chair throughout the afternoon, watching the three competitions in the afternoon without moving or distracting.

Until the end of the competition and when everyone stood up and was about to leave, Yuan Chunyu beside him didn't intend to speak to him.

Lu Bei watched the taciturn Senior Brother Chang pass by, not sure if it was his illusion or what happened.

This afternoon, Senior Brother Chang seems to be in a low mood, and the backs that leave the auditorium are full of pity.

"Don't worry about your lord's affairs, see you tomorrow." Zhao Tiantian heard him muttering in a low voice, and told him directly not to ask, nor to bother.

"You child, don't worry about the affairs of an adult like me." Lu Bei pushed her head away from her, and said in disgust, "Why do people in the back seat keep saying that you and I are a couple?"

Who is so blind? Several times in the middle, when Lu Bei turned his head and looked behind him, that guy shut up.

"Those people must be blind." The outsider said that he and Lu Bei Lalang were paired together.

Zhao Tiantian's attitude was the same as Lu Bei's.

"Well, I must be blind!" Lu Bei also nodded, if he wasn't blind, he wouldn't have uttered such nonsense.

Everyone dispersed and went back to their homes.

When Lu Bei returned to Zongmen's temporary residence, he walked alone on the road thinking about the few competitions he watched today.

Until someone blocked his way ahead, Xiaolu, who was sitting on his shoulder, hooked his hair with a twig, and pulled him to look up.

Lu Bei's eyes focused, and his pupils shrank after seeing the person standing in front of him clearly.