Chapter 107

Duan Mingyi, who normally sleeps alone thirty miles away, has no idea that all the people in the tents beside him have run away.

He woke up to the sound of footsteps and the sound of carriages being pulled.

Duan Mingyi, who opened his eyes in a daze, wondered belatedly, could it be that they met other businessmen staying here?

He hurriedly put on his coat, opened the tent and walked out, and saw the cultivators who escorted him to Anjiang Cave looking at the empty ground beside him.

"Where's the tent! Where's your big tent?"

The five guys who went back to the field saw five tents on the ground at a glance when they arrived at the open space where they lived last night, but now there are only three left.

Two more are missing!

"Did you not fix it properly?" Lu Bei looked at the dirt pit on the ground and saw the traces. This is clearly the reason why the tent was not fixed. As a result, when the strong wind blows at night, the unfixed tent was directly uprooted like this Take it away in a wave.

"I should fix it." Feng Wujing saw that his tent was gone, and was still trying to find a replacement.

At that time, he was only thinking of going to the shopkeeper to settle the score. When Lu Bei taught him how to use the tent, he was still thinking about how to deal with the shopkeeper while listening to him.

As a result, when installing the fixed tent, it seems to be a little distracted, not sure if I have fixed the four corners connecting the ground.

"The wind was not strong last night. Even if it blows out, it should still be nearby. You guys have breakfast first, and I'll look for it." Xinyang's tent also flew out. He looked at the sparse trees in the distance, and glanced at the current sky. After the wind flew in which direction, I lifted my feet to look for the lost tent.

"It will be faster for everyone to search separately. Uncle Duan bought you breakfast here, and this black horse and carriage belong to us from now on."

Lu Bei handed the hot buns he bought from the steamed stuffed bun shop that had just opened for business in the morning to Duan Mingyi, who was confused and didn't understand the situation, and asked him to look at the carriage while eating.

The few remaining people followed the wind to find the tent that had been blown away.

Several people scattered in the nearby woods and searched for a cup of tea, and finally found one of the tents blown by the wind. A few wild boar cubs who had just been full moon sat on it, chattering and looking at the tents they found. Humans here.

One of the wild boars still bit the corner of the tent in its mouth. Before Lu Bei could drive the other away, he heard a crisp tearing sound, "It's stabbed..."

One corner of the tent was bitten by wild boar.

"Find another one."

Lu Bei raised his forehead and turned to look for another lost tent.

"The tent is over here, it has been found."

Xinyang, who was the first to come out, stood in the grass far away and waved at them, motioning for them to come over.

Several people ran over and saw the whereabouts of the second tent, and also saw two sallow and emaciated teenagers with protruding eyeballs.

"This is what we picked up."

Xiao Ye was holding the black tent in his arms. He didn't know what it was but thought it could be cut and worn as clothes.

"We lost this. Thank you for helping us find it. How about we exchange sesame seed cakes with you?" Lu Bei looked at the two children who were less than 1.2 meters tall, and took the sesame seed cakes from the storage bag. Come out and hand it over.