Chapter 5

Lu Bei took back his watch, looked at Feng Kui with bright eyes and said seriously, "Uncle Feng, you are really a good person!"

Feng Kui looked at the fool in front of him with complicated eyes, "It's useless to praise me, and Baisemen will not accept you as an apprentice just because of me."

"It has nothing to do with accepting apprentices. I really think you are a good man, Uncle Feng." Lu Bei gave Feng Kui the Good Man Award without hesitation.

After complimenting him, he happily left, leaving Feng Kui standing where he was and began to doubt life.

"Do I look very friendly?" Feng Kui looked suspiciously at his daughter.

"Father is of course a good person, but brother Lu, is it really good for him to join Baisemen? The reputation of that sect is not very good." Niu Niu is six years old this year. , she will miss the qualification.

She was doomed from birth to spend this life as a mortal.

"Recently, Baise is the only one who has accepted disciples. He wants to become a cultivator, so he probably doesn't care about the reputation of the sect. If he can stand out among the new disciples of Baise in two years, then he will have a way to enter Wanjianzong. "

Feng Kui is ninety-three years old this year, he has not yet been able to break through the ninth level of Qi Refining to reach the Foundation Establishment, and his lifespan will end at the age of one hundred.

Four years ago, he picked up Niu Niu on the side of the road. She was lying on the body of her dead mother, her eyes opened silently, and she stretched out her palm to Feng Kui.

The dying man looked at the children on the ground who wanted to be born, and felt compassion. After picking up Niuniu, he built a small wooden house in Sunset Village not far from Wanjianzong.

The father and daughter work and rest every day at sunrise, living the lives of ordinary people.

Feng Kui thought of Lu Bei's face in his mind, and there were some things he didn't tell his daughter.

As long as that person has a little qualification for cultivating immortals, Baise Gate will never reject his joining. Once he enters Baise Gate, he will definitely be trained as a key disciple.

After a hundred years, I hope that when that child passes by in the future, he can take care of Niu Niu for the sake of his kindness in saving lives today.

Sitting in front of the cabin, Lu Bei chatted with the audience while holding his mobile phone, while waiting for Feng Kui to take him to the pawn shop.

When the mobile phone showed twenty minutes past one in the afternoon, the father and daughter who had been working in the field for a morning finally came back.

Feng Kui washed his face, went into a slightly larger wooden house next door, changed a set of clothes and came out after a while.

Lu Bei, who was sitting in the yard, saw the deep blue toga on the other party's body, jumped up from the ground, ran to the other party and circled around Feng Kui several times excitedly.

"Uncle Feng, is this the costume of your Wanjianzong disciples?"

"No." Feng Kui rolled his eyes at him, and flicked the non-existent dust on the green robe on his body, "After Wan Jianzong's disciples leave the sect, they can no longer use all the symbols of Wanjianzong outside."

From the day he left the sect, he was no longer a disciple of Wan Jianzong.

"Uncle Feng, why did you quit Wanjianzong?"