Chapter 189 - 190

Chapter 189

"Mr. Lu's friends are all good-looking, don't they mean that good-looking people like to play more?"

The casual cultivators thought about the pictures they saw in the ruins, and then looked at the handsome men and women in front of them.

I don't know who murmured behind his back, "You really know how to play, what do you think will happen if someone passes by now and names the identity of the third party?"

All of a sudden, thinking of the excitement brought about by the scene of exposing the truth, the eyes of many people present turned red, and their breathing became heavy.

Queque wanted to try a big one.

"Forget it, but there are two sword cultivators over there. If you offend them, you can't get rid of them!"

For the sake of their own lives, wicked people gave up this exciting and imaginative thing.

When Lu Bei on the other side was talking to Zhao Tiantian, he couldn't help but sneezed.

The person standing in the middle of the crowd rubbing his nose murmured to his friend, "I've been sneezing a lot lately! But I'm not sick. Did you say a lot of bad things about me when you were waiting for me outside?"

Besides, he couldn't figure out why he kept sneezing.

"Oh, then, don't you feel a cold on your back? The kind that makes your heart feel cold?" Zhao Tiantian blinked and asked him puzzled.

Lu Bei nodded fiercely, staring at this guy in disbelief, "How do you know! I've had this before!"

Zhao Tiantian sneered, and patted the non-existent dust on his shoulder with her palm, "That's what I expect from you when I think that I can't go to the ruins. If you don't show me all the treasures you get, what will they look like?" , From now on, you will feel this chill every day!"

This kind of naked threat made Lu Bei gasp exaggeratedly, then pointed to Yuan Chunyu at the side, and lowered his voice to tell this friend, "A warm reminder, Senior Brother Yuan also felt a chill in his heart."

Lu Bei said brightly in his eyes, if you have the ability, you can try to talk to Senior Brother Yuan and say this kind of thing.

The two of them are here to entrap each other endlessly, and they will wait for Yuan Hu of Danzong in a while.

Three months ago, Yuan Hu was still a boy who cleaned himself up, with a little baby fat on his face.

Now when he appeared in front of everyone again, his beard had grown to his chin, and the clothes on his body exuded a smell of mud soaked in the mud for a long time.

Seeing his appearance, Lu Bei held his nose and took a few steps back. He bumped into Brother Wuwen who was standing behind and stopped. He frowned and looked at him, "Yuanhu? You were killed in the ruins." Bullied?"

"Hey, Mr. Lu, don't worry! No one bullies me at all!"

Although Yuan Hu looks embarrassed, he is now in an unusually happy mood.

The man shaking the muddy body, when he laughed, hid the lower half of his face in his beard. He took out a large kettle he was carrying, opened a small slit and asked Lu Bei to come over and take a look.

"I found a small river with life in the ruins. There are more than a dozen extinct bard fish in this river. In order to catch them all, I have been in that small river for a while. Go ashore!"

Lu Bei squinted one eye, and along the slit he opened, he vaguely saw a few small, jet-black fish, each of which was only as thick as a little finger.

"Wow, it's so small and hard to catch!"