Chapter 47

Yuan Chunyu in the Hongchen building was packing his things, and sneezed when he couldn't touch it. After counting his fingers, he always felt that someone was speaking ill of him behind his back.

Lu Bei, who was speaking ill of him, was amused by the audience in the live broadcast room.

Lying on the bed with the mobile phone in his hands, he imagined the image of Yuan Chunyu holding the rope and holding that ice face outside but not serious.

Really looking forward to it.

"The host's illusion just now made me squat in the toilet for an hour, and my colleagues almost called the police."

Some people peeked at Lubei's live broadcast during working hours, but they didn't expect to enter the illusion directly and couldn't get out. If it wasn't for the short time set by Yuan Chunyu, many people would have to gather at the collective hospital today.

"I'm worse than upstairs. I was queuing up at the playground to watch the live broadcast just now. After entering the illusion, my body was frozen in place. And I didn't hear anyone calling me. When I got out of the illusion, I was already sent to the hospital."

Within the 40,000 to 50,000 yuan, most people chose to watch the live broadcast in a quiet and unoccupied home, but some of them were away from home or at work. For a while, many people encountered many strange things because they were temporarily dragged into the illusion. Misunderstand.

"The first time Yuan Chunyu dragged someone into the illusion, didn't he come out in a few minutes?"

"When you people are walking on the road or doing other things, it's better not to watch the live broadcast."

"When you enter the illusion for the first time, you should know how to enter the illusion without any preparation."

There weren't many viewers who went online this morning, but Lu Bei was a little speechless after watching the tens of thousands of people arguing.

Seeing the painting style getting louder and weirder, the person lying in the bed was a little speechless, "Stop making trouble, please, I won't broadcast the live broadcast after this quarrel continues."

The husband and wife of the Lu family, who have been online all the time, even took the authority of the administrator to mute all the accounts that were the most noisy just now.

With the anchor's persuasion and Zhou Bailing's silence package, the live broadcast room finally became quiet again.

Lu Bei rested his chin and looked at the comment area that had been quiet for a moment, and lowered his eyes, thinking about the safety of the live broadcast.

"Some people were right just now. When I opened the illusion here, for you, some people may not want to enter the illusion, or the time to enter is wrong, which will easily cause you to encounter misunderstandings and dangers in real life. In fact, I have recently I have been worrying about the use time of mobile phones."

Since this mobile phone came to Xianxia World with Lu Bei, it has been broadcasting live every day since he got up during the day, and it is downloaded and charged before going to bed at night.

Several times in the afternoon, Lu Bei could feel the scalding heat of his mobile phone through his belt and the fabric of his clothes.

"Every mobile phone has a service life, Lubei, please reduce the duration of the live broadcast."

Roadbelden sat at the dining table with his wife, and seriously suggested to his son to reduce the duration of the live broadcast to prolong the life of the mobile phone.