Chapter 127

With the help of sunglasses, Wen Siyan finally opened her eyes a little bit. Although the world in front of her eyes became dim, it would not make people unable to open their eyes at all as before.

She patted Zhao Tiantian's shoulder, and the person standing in front of her squatted down.

A bow and arrow appeared above her. With the bow and arrow in her hands and wearing sunglasses, Wen Siyan stood in the rushing water above her head and shot an arrow towards the wall in the distance.

The long arrow flew out of the string, pierced through the mountain wall with a "boom!", and a rope was connected to the arrow from there, reaching Lu Bei's hand.

"Tell Zhao Tiantian to turn around and walk away."

Lu Bei held the tight rope and wrote in Wen Siyan's palm.

Zhao Tiantian received the notification, turned her body around in the water with difficulty, and those splashes on her face turned into hitting the back of her head on the spot.

She bared her teeth in pain, a flash of light flashed in her mind, and in the next second Zhao Tiantian had a strange helmet on her head.

Wearing sunglasses, Wen Siyan looked at the extra things on the opponent's head, and took out her helmet immediately after her eyes lit up.

After putting on the helmet, although the water flow hit the outside of the helmet made of iron, it was very noisy, but I have to say that the whole head finally got rid of the fate of being beaten.

The two standing behind them didn't know what happened.

Then Lu Bei felt a hand reaching out, writing him the current situation stroke by stroke.

After Lu Bei figured out the origin of the helmets they were wearing, everyone fell into silence.

A minute later, the person who found the helmet from his treasure chest put it on himself, turned around carefully in the rapids, and then put on the spare helmet for Brother Wuwen behind him.

Fortunately, the blacksmith shop gave him a few more samples, otherwise, if he didn't ask his brother about his face, he would have to accept the sea water's struggle here.

The four of them put on the helmets, which were processed and improved by Lu Bei several times in order to ride the flying swords of his brothers in style.

The outer shell is in the shape of a helmet made by a blacksmith, and the inner lining is cowhide used by a garment store. Warm pads made of cotton.

Prevent someone from being knocked out inside the helmet when someone is hit by the helmet.

That is, the original design of the door curtain was unreasonable. It can simply block the wind in the air, but its effectiveness in the water has become much smaller.

When Lu Bei walked out holding the long rope, he thought in his heart that when he encountered Yuchi Town one day, he would ask Wang San Blacksmith to improve this helmet again.

Strive to be able to use water, land and air, but unfortunately he can't invent glass and lenses, otherwise he can add the design of swimming goggles to the helmet.

During the next live broadcast, ask the audience in the global village to see if it can be made with the level of the Xianxia world.

All four of them wore big and hard helmets on their heads, grabbed the rope that was used as coordinates and walked out against the current.

After Wen Siyan flew out the long arrow for the third time, it fell into the air.

The person who lost the long arrow for the first time was stunned for a second and then thought of the greatest possibility. She patted Lu Bei's shoulder excitedly, and quickly wrote in his palm, "It seems to be the exit!"