Chapter 138

Lu Bei didn't answer her this question first.

He looked at the distant mountains and forests, and he spoke after a while, "It should be dead."

"Of course the people in Evil Ghost City want to try it myself. If it's just about me and I still have the sword, I should directly find a chance to do it, but we can't do it now."

Lu Bei knew what the other party's purpose was when he didn't ask his senior brother for an excuse to pick up firewood.

"Walking alone is different from going out with a group of people. I want to return to the Zongmen to repair the sword after sending Uncle Duan to Anjiang Cave. I also plan to go to the northwest camp for a year."

This decision was carefully considered by Lu Bei when they arrived in Fuxian Town.

"Is it because you are afraid that we will become your burden?" Wen Siyan asked him worriedly.

"Of course not, you are the best friends I have met since I left the global village. I have never dragged you down. It is because our fighting experience is too little, and our cultivation base has been improved, but that is only the help of psychic liquid, not relying on What we have obtained through our own efforts, we must match our own strength with this improved strength."

Why didn't you ask the senior brother to go to the person from the evil ghost city alone, he didn't stop him.

Because Lu Bei knew clearly that the group of people present were all building foundations on the surface.

In fact, he is a sword cultivator but does not have a sword now. Zhao Tiantian's Prajna Illusion Art has not been used much except to confuse people. Feng Wujing always uses the alchemy furnace as a weapon every time he fights. If you hit it with a stone, or you can only turn into the body to fight.

The only long-range attack here is Wen Siyan.

Inexperienced rookies like them are now like krypton gold upgrade players, who have not bought the kind of magic equipment, and just improved their cultivation base, this is a living fish on the board.

"After returning to Zongmen, I also want to go to the northwest camp." Wen Siyan shook the plantain leaf in her hand, her tone firm.

"Okay, maybe we still have a chance to kill monsters together." Lu Bei laughed.

"It's too much for the two of you. You agreed to go to the Northwest camp here but you didn't take me with you." Zhao Tiantian wrapped her clothes tightly, walked over and sat beside the two of them, and said with fists clenched, "I'll find Senior Brother Yuan when I get back." , I want to learn another ability to fight in close quarters."

After going out for a trip, each of them realized their own strength problems within a month.

"And me, I'll go to Senior Brother Yuan too."

Feng Wujing also dragged the small bench and sat down.

Lu Bei looked to the left, then to the right, and said speechlessly: "You all stay up all night, eavesdropping here, right?"

"How can this be called eavesdropping, we are clearly listening!" Zhao Tiantian said proudly.

The four people present couldn't help laughing out loud.

Lu Bei looked up at the sky, where the dense forest was sparse, he could see the sky full of stars, "Time is so fast, we have known each other for three years."

Wen Siyan increased the power of the fan in her hand so that none of the four people would be bitten by mosquitoes, "Not only have we known each other for three years, but we have all reached the foundation within three years. You said go home and look at the garden, senior brother." When it arrives, will your jaw drop in surprise?"