Chapter 150

Feng Kui held the thing in his hand and was stunned.

After a few seconds, she returned to her senses and looked at her nine-year-old daughter, and cautiously asked, "Does Niuniu like Brother Lubei?"

"Like it!"

Standing on the ridge of the field, the little girl in a pink dress counted her father's good points with her fingers, "Brother Lu Bei is good-looking, good-natured and earns money, no one would dislike him, right?"

"It's not this kind of love, it's the kind of love that wants to marry the other party!" Feng Kui corrected the other party's words, and after finishing speaking, he remembered that his daughter was only nine years old this year.

It's a little early to discuss this topic.

"What's the difference? Brother Lu Bei's advantages are enough to make me want to marry him." Niuniu couldn't understand his troubles.

How can someone who already has so many advantages try to add something else?

---

Lu Bei at the other end has already run back to Wan Jianzong in a hurry, and those who rode Feihe back to the Supreme Peak immediately went to find Chang Sandu.

Chang Sandu was standing on the martial arts training ground teaching Zhou Shengyu and others sword skills, when he heard the sound of flying cranes spreading their wings behind him, he turned his head and looked over.

I saw the young man who had been away for two and a half months, flying like a gust of wind, and jumped off the flying crane one meter in front of him.

Chang Sandu met those black eyes full of excitement and happiness, and wanted to run away as soon as he said something bad.

Then, instead of running away, he was hugged by the person who jumped off Feihe.

"Ahhhhhh! Brother Chang, I miss you so much!"

"Well, I feel letting go." He wanted to reject this passionate liking.

"I brought you a gift for Senior Brother Chang outside! Do you miss me?" After Lu Bei hugged him around a few times, he couldn't wait to hear him say that he misses him.

Then he took out the gift he had prepared and handed it over.

During the two months when Lu Bei was away, it was a rare moment for Chang Sandu to relax and be quiet.

To be honest, he didn't think much about this junior brother, and he even thought that he would go out for two or three years for this experience before returning.

But I didn't expect to come back after only two months.

This miss was so weak that he didn't feel anything.

Chang Sandu stared at those eyes full of expectation, and nodded bravely, "Of course I thought about it, why did you come back so soon?"

With Junior Brother Xinyang following, why not play outside for three to five years before coming back.

"We met Master Zhou Changsheng from Xuanyang Peak in Anjiang Cave. Master Zhou said that my cultivation base is too low and asked me to come back to worship the inner sect first. Besides, Brother Chang, look at my Xiaobai!"

Lu Bei took out his Xiaobai, which only had the hilt left, and the pieces of Xiaobai he picked up from the bottom of the sea. When it was time, it was accidentally broken!"

Chang Sandu looked at the bunch of long swords he held in both hands, and belatedly realized that the aura in front of the junior who had only been an apprentice for a year before him was gathering and lingering. This was clearly... "Have you established the foundation?"