Chapter 57

"Slap!"

A drop of water bloomed on the back of the hand, followed by a second drop, and a third drop followed.

Xinyang looked at the boy who was taught to cry by himself, searched the storage bag and found nothing related to the handkerchief, so he stood up and raised his tear-stained face, and wiped away his tears with his sleeve, "This ointment is Your brother Yuan specially bought it from Danzong, and a bottle costs thousands of spirit stones, do you want to cry it all?"

"Woo... so expensive... woo..." Hearing that the ointment on his face was so expensive, Lu Bei cried while grabbing the sleeves he handed to him, blinking his tear-soaked eyelashes, carefully and accurately applying the ointment on the face. Don't ask the senior brother's sleeve.

"Knowing that you are still crying." Xinyang looked at his black sleeves being grabbed by others, thinking that it is fortunate that he is wearing black clothes and no tears can be seen, otherwise a disciple of Wan Jianzong cried and wet his sleeves while walking on the road , How will they gain a foothold in Lingyunzhou in the future?

"It was you who killed me first—"

What does it mean for the villain to file a complaint first? That's it.

Xinyang couldn't say no to him, and couldn't save his own sleeves, so he could only wait patiently until he fell asleep from crying tired, and put him in the bed not far away before he had a chance to come out of the room.

Behind the courtyard, Yuan Chunyu, dressed in white, stood there with his hands behind his back, looking at the bright moon in the sky.

"It's not a serious injury, just sleep and I'll probably be fine tomorrow." Xin Yang walked to his side, and after talking about the four rookies, he talked about Lan Xi's problem.

"The person named Xiaomei was killed by me on the spot. When I arrived, she was about to kill Lu Bei. If I hadn't stopped her attack, these four people would not have escaped."

"After they wake up, you take the people and go back to Baisemen immediately. I will guard here. The grievances of more than seventy years should also be settled once."

Yuan Chunyu thought of the four disciples who had been rescued from embarrassment, and a cold light flashed in his eyes.

He no longer cares about the old events of more than 70 years ago, which does not mean that others can let the disciples who arrested Baisemen vent their anger.

Before dawn, Xinyang went to the distant mountains again. He ignored the monks who were flying all over the sky in search of rare treasures, and went directly to the cave where they were trapped in Lubei.

In the cave, the water jars of pickles that Wen's family had pickled were broken, and the water from the pickles flowed all over the place, causing many immortal cultivators who found this place to stay away from this strange-smelling cave without looking back.

After opening the severely damaged items, the rest of Xinyang was packed in storage bags, and the entire cave was destroyed before leaving.

"This was killed by Jianxiu."

"Wan Jianzong's sword repairers are almost becoming the exclusive bodyguards of Baisemen now."

"I don't know what she did to the disciples of Baisemen, and she died here directly."

Several immortal cultivators did not find the rare treasures of heaven and earth, but they found the corpse of an immortal cultivator.

The opponent's golden core was shattered, a pale face lay on his back in the grass with his eyes open, a blood hole in his heart still had the boundless sword intent.