Chapter 9

One meter away, except for the baby face sitting at the table, the rest of the Baisemen disciples were all looking at him affectionately at this moment.

Their eyes seemed to be hooked, and they all said shyly, "Come on~"

This scene made Lu Bei subconsciously take a step back, his face full of vigilance, "I was lying on the ground just now, and my body was covered with the smell of weeds and soil. I can't stain my sister's beautiful clothes. I'd better stand here."

The audience in the live broadcast room also woke up, and then there were three factions in the live broadcast room.

One group followed Lu Bei into Wenxin, and afterward, a pattern of blue water droplets appeared in the sky above their heads.

The first time these people woke up, they looked down at the screen in the live broadcast room, and then carefully asked questions on the barrage.

"Excuse me, did anyone have the same strange dream as I did just now? The person with the anchor's water drop on his head raises his hand?"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"And me! And me! What's going on with us? Were we pulled into that strange trial world by the host?"

"I have lightly touched the thing on my head with my hand. This thing is like a projection that can only be seen, but cannot be touched."

"So the anchor brought us into the Baisemen entrance examination together, and we also successfully passed the first pass?"

Countless people who passed, while watching the chat content in the live broadcast room, suppressed the ecstasy and continued to watch the live broadcast, wanting to proceed to the second level.

Another part of the audience who was pulled into the live broadcast room by relatives and friends didn't pay attention to Lu Bei's live broadcast at all.

Some people even threw their phones aside after turning them on. When Lu Bei entered the first level of questioning, the screen in the live broadcast room on the phone went blank.

Someone put down his phone and poured himself a cup of tea. Seeing the white and silent picture and the frozen comment section of the live broadcast room, he thought his phone was stuck.

Exit the live broadcast room directly and choose to shut down and restart. After they restarted, the first level of assessment was over.

Now I hear many people say that they followed the anchor into a strange world, and after passing the assessment, they all regretted that they missed the opportunity just now, and then they never dared to take their eyes off the screen of the mobile phone, fearing that they would have a second chance. miss.

At this time, a bold red tip appeared in the comment area.

The milk cover is a cat: "Well... I want to ask if all the audience here have passed the test? Did no one fail? I looked in the mirror for a long time, but I couldn't find the blue water drop you mentioned."

This sentence was like pouring a basin of cold water into a pan of oil, and soon a large number of viewers who did not see the water droplets spoke one after another and occupied the comments.

"Me too! I also didn't see any water droplets at all."

"I got together with my friends to watch the live broadcast. There were seven people present, three of whom succeeded and four of whom failed."