Chapter 25

The next morning, Wen Siyan heard Zhao Tiantian talk about what happened last night, regretted turning her grief and anger into appetite, and ate four steamed buns in one go: "I was meditating at that moment! Although I heard the movement, but Didn't take it to heart."

If she knew that yesterday was such an interesting scene, she would get up and take a look no matter what.

Lu Bei on the other end was still in his room at the moment, he turned on his cell phone which had been turned off all night, and started the live broadcast again.

When the audience was almost here, he took out his bulging storage bag in front of many audiences, took out all the spirit stones inside, and placed half of the bed.

"Wow, did the anchor fall into the Lingshi Pit in the middle of the night?"

"I must have discovered the spirit vein! Quickly show us what the spirit vein looks like."

"Fellow daoists, look at the 134-degree direction. There is a spirit stone there that looks very different. I figured it must not be an ordinary spirit stone!"

Everyone looked in the direction he said, and Lu Bei also followed the comments, took the special little peanut spirit stone, shook it in front of the camera, and the corners of his mouth almost cracked behind his ears: "This is a High-grade spirit stone."

"We didn't see each other all night, what the hell did the anchor do?"

"The anchor won't get the spirit stone with some indescribable things?"

Seeing this comment, Lu Bei coughed secretly and explained in embarrassment: "It's not as exaggerated as you said, but I met a kind brother who generously gave away his soul after he learned that I had no money. The stones are all given to me." What is the difference between a sure-win thing like height comparison and giving away?

"Wooooooow, I was moved to tears by this kind brother, please bring me a stack too!"

"I also want to meet such a kind-hearted younger brother. The anchor can introduce it to me. Does this younger brother have any kind brothers and sisters at home?"

"The children in the fairy world are really kind-hearted!"

"This younger brother must be my family who has been lost for a thousand years! I beg the host to help our relatives whom we haven't seen for a thousand years meet. Our old Wang family needs him!"

The audience, who didn't know the truth, completely missed the scene where Lu Bei ruined the reputation of the people on Earth, and wrote words such as "moving" on the barrage.

Lu Bei, whose skin is thicker than the city wall, couldn't stand so many compliments. He took out the book of Baisemen's door regulations that he hadn't had time to read, and forcibly changed the subject, "Everyone only read a hundred pages last time. Well, I'll give you a quick look at the rest of the section, and I'll have to read it myself after you take screenshots."

In the past few days since joining Baisemen, Lu Beiman has been awake for less than 24 hours in total. This must-read book for newcomers, even some people in the live broadcast room will recite the content, but he has not read it.

"I don't know when the next lecture will be." The person who was flipping through the books whispered.

Countless netizens in the live broadcast room answered him in unison, "Once every ten days, based on the days you have spent now, four days will be the time for your second class."

"I didn't expect you all to remember it." The disciples of Baisemen Headquarters were in a trance.

Everyone in the earth branch complained silently in the comment area: "We also want to forget, but you only have a little time for live broadcast every day, and you are still idle. We are almost breaking the rules of Baisemen."