Chapter 69

"Then senior brother, you must participate next time! I will invite you next time!"

The invitation was rejected again and again. It can be seen that Brother Chang is really busy today, so Lu Bei had to make an appointment with him for the next dinner.

Those who come in a hurry leave in a hurry.

Lu Bei went to Yuchi Town Restaurant first, and ordered eight dishes and one soup, as well as nut snacks and other items according to his parents' messages in the live broadcast room, and bought back all the flowers from the little flower seller on the roadside.

The grocery store owner also gave him several ancient and simple versions of firecrackers for free.

All these things were packed and taken away by Lu Bei. When passing by the hawker selling melons and fruits, Lu Bei bought all the fruits.

When stepping outside the west gate of Yuchi Town, the group of Baisemen Toolmakers brothers and sisters who were resting in the shade of the trees in the distance saw a black figure running towards them.

"Brother! Today is the first day I move into my new house, and I invite you to eat this pear."

Lu Bei handed over the thin-skinned and juicy autumn pears he bought just now, and everyone had a share.

Even the mother-in-law who sells tea on the roadside and Wang San who blacksmiths also received this gift from him for moving to a new house.

The toolman brothers looked at the fruit that was forcibly stuffed in their palms. They only heard that someone built a house to receive gifts. The first time they saw the owner was to give gifts outside.

A senior tool man saw Lu Bei holding a basket and sending it around before returning. He looked at the black clothes on the other person and subconsciously stopped him, "Why are you wearing Wan Jianzong's clothes?"

"Didn't Wan Jianzong open the mountain gate last month, so I went to join it."

Brother Toolman looked at his black clothes with some distaste, "The people in their sect are very fierce, and their clothes are not good-looking, why would they want to join there."

Could it be that Lu Bei was not happy staying in Baisemen?

Or was he overheard by him when they chatted in private and disliked him for being too noisy? So sad to switch to Wan Jianzong?

"Uh...the reason..." Lu Bei hadn't figured out how to explain it to these Baitian seniors.

You can't say that you don't like Shuangxiu, so the brothers in front of you probably think he hates them.

Unexpectedly, just as he was thinking of weaving an impromptu reason, the fair-skinned and beautiful senior brother who looked like a little white rabbit suddenly realized, his cheeks flushed and his eyes nervously looked at him, "Did you know about our private chat?" Isn't that right, in fact, the brothers don't hate you, those words are just chatter."

Someone who was trying to think of a reason suddenly realized, and then he was not polite, and stared at the senior brothers in front of him in pain, "You actually said that about me behind my back!"

After hearing this sentence, the audience in the live broadcast room left messages in the comment area.

"I'll pay fifty cents, and I bet that Lu Bei doesn't know what the tool-man brothers said."

"I'll offer a piece! Brothers are going to be fooled again!"

"Light the wax for the tool-man brothers, I really want to marry them all home and hide them, the outside world is too dangerous!"