Chapter 157 - 158

"Senior brother!"

Lu Bei, who was sitting on the ground and was about to comfort the other party, sensed a sword aura coming straight here. When he turned his head to look at the path in the direction of the bushes, he saw a familiar figure walking out from there.

The joy of meeting acquaintances made Lu Bei temporarily forget why he ran away with Feng Wujing in a hurry a few days ago.

Xinyang saw the person, and then looked at the bald young monk beside him, frowning, "Has Feng Wujing had plastic surgery?"

Empty color: "..."

Lu Bei: "..."

Yuan Hu, who brought someone from the rear, trotted all the way up behind Xinyang, just in time to hear the words of this sword cultivator, and then he took a closer look and quickly explained to him, "Realist Xinyang misunderstood , this is a monk from the Mercy Temple, not your fellow Taoists from Baisemen."

After finishing speaking, he turned his head to look in the direction of Lu Bei, and explained: "Young master Lu, this real person from Xinyang said that he is your Taoist partner from Baisemen. May I ask you to share a room at night? It shouldn't be a problem? The mountain gate came again just now. A group of customers, the number of which is a bit large may want to live in other rooms in the same yard as you.”

ah this...

Lu Bei subconsciously looked in the direction of senior brother Wuwen, and said to his calm eyes, "That's okay, my senior brother likes to sleep on the eaves the most, let him sleep on the roof."

"But it's raining tonight, so it doesn't matter?" Yuan Hu pointed to the sky above everyone's heads.

"No, didn't there be big stars just now?" When Lu Bei just sat down to chat with the little monk, he also took advantage of the opportunity to see many stars.

Now, he follows Yuan Hu's fingers and looks up to the sky.

Good guy, none of the stars that were originally in the sky can't be seen now, and the dense dark clouds block the stars.

"Did you guys quarrel? If you are a Taoist couple, why are you so reluctant to sleep in the same bed?" As a young monk who became a monk halfway, Kong Se thought that he had seen the family emotional stories of his neighbors since he was a child. Last three days and three nights.

Dao couples with good normal relationship, don't they even think about Yuan Hu's problem?

But now, they seem to be refusing?

"Don't talk nonsense that there was no quarrel, I just said a few words in passing and didn't say that he can't come in to sleep! Don't make false accusations against me, please!" Lu Bei rewound his memory back to three minutes ago, no matter how he looked at it, he didn't refuse!

Which word he said was rejected.

Yuan Hu and Kong Se looked at him with naked eyes, "How about every word!"

"I didn't expect you Baisemen to select disciples based on face like this. After the people in your sect have seen each other too much, do you also look at face when looking for a Taoist partner? Am I hopeless?" Kong Se looked at the three people standing in front of him, under the dark clouds, he looked at the faces of the two Baisemen disciples, and always felt that they were shining brightly in the dark.

Looking at the face of Yuan Hu of Danzong again, he secretly compared it and felt that his hope of joining Baisemen was completely wiped out.

Not only are they obliterated, each of the disciples of Baisemen is so good-looking and unique, and they must have high requirements for choosing a Taoist partner.