Chapter 115

In the inner island of Tonghu Island, the Tong family and the main family of the Hu family live. As long as the spiritual root is detected on Tonghu Island at the age of eight, they are eligible to move from the outer island to the inner island to live.

There are more than 20,000 people related to the Tonghu family living on the outer island. These people have hoped to give birth to a person with spiritual roots throughout their lives.

What happened on the inner island of Tonghu Island three months ago, most residents of the outer island only know sporadic details but not the whole picture.

But the dignified atmosphere on Tonghu Island in the past few months, as well as the stormy painting style, have made many people perceive the crisis in advance.

Others sensed a glimmer of hope.

The sixth alley among the eighteen alleys of the inner island, go left from the osmanthus tree at the entrance of the alley. In the fourth home, there used to be a bustling market, but now the gate is closed. On the small bench under the corridor, looking at the stupid young man who was wiping his palms with the help of his younger siblings, "Hou Ke has become like this, shouldn't the elder and the island owner give any compensation?"

When it was detected that it was a single spiritual root, everyone in the inner island was overjoyed, and they accepted Hou Ke as the island owner's personal disciple overnight.

The whole family who originally lived on the outer island also ascended to heaven with chickens and dogs. Hou Ke lived up to anyone's expectations and became a foundation-building monk at the age of thirty.

But now he has become a fool!

"The elders said that if Hou Ke hadn't brought this disaster to Tonghu Island, the others would not have died. Now he is just stupid because of his dedication to Tonghu Island in the past. One life." Yu Niang looked at her son holding her hand with tears in her eyes.

After he was sent home a month ago, he never spoke again.

He can't call people or recognize people, he has to be fed and dressed for meals, and often has headaches in the middle of the night and yells that someone is going to kill him.

What a good son, going out for a few days and then coming back became like this.

Then the inner island of Tonghu began to die non-stop, and those cultivators who went out all died in the hands of the four major families because of the things her son brought back.

How dare she complain, she could only grit her teeth and swallow tears, close the door and take care of Hou Ke at home alone.

"I heard that there are six immortal cultivators from other places on the outer island, and the inner island is now recruiting people everywhere, why don't you go try and invite those six people back to help the island owner overcome the current difficulties, maybe at that time Hou Ke can still cure it."

When Yuniang heard this, she looked at her sister-in-law who came from the outer island in surprise, "Is what sister-in-law said true? I heard that all the immortal cultivators within a thousand miles have been greeted by the four major families and will not participate in this incident. "

"They can control them within a thousand miles, but they can't control people thousands of miles away. Among the six members of the family living next door to my house, one of the youngest sons works as a waiter in Baijiake Inn. There are six immortal cultivators staying here for three days, and they all come from thousands of miles away. Today is only the second day, why don't you follow me to have a look?"