Chapter 213 - 214

Chapter 213

"This session of Wan Jianzong is really going to be able to show off the limelight!"

"I don't know if this sword cultivator has someone he likes? My second cousin's family has a daughter who has the dual spiritual roots of water and soil, and is an outer disciple in Zixiao Palace. She is only seventeen this year and has reached the fifth level of Qi Refining."

"Is there anything to introduce about the fifth level of Qi Refining? It's not uncommon to have a pair of spiritual roots. Let's wait until the daughter of your second uncle's family breaks through to Foundation Establishment before introducing it."

"It's a little early for you guys to say this, right? Wen Siyan from Baisemen is the only person on this list who can build a foundation before the age of twenty-five. You can't find him a sister, right?"

A passing peddler listened to the conversation of these people, and subconsciously stopped carrying the burden and joined the topic, "A few days ago, Wen Siyan and Zhao Tiantian from Baisemen, didn't they just talk to a The sword cultivator of Wan Jianzong flirts openly on the street, is that person this twenty-five-year-old genius?"

Everyone present suddenly realized, and then remembered what happened on Jinyungu Street a few days ago.

"One husband and two wives, can the people in Baisemen agree?"

"Hush, the protagonist over there is here!"

A passer-by who was promoting his second uncle's daughter just now caught a glimpse of two long queues coming this way from the corner of his eye. After he recognized the identities of those people, he quickly booed everyone to stop talking.

Ten meters away, when Zhao Tiantian saw the ranking list, she couldn't wait to drag Lu Bei and ran all the way.

"Lu Bei, hurry up! Let's see if we can replace that Qianyuan faction guy!"

"I can see it from here."

Lu Bei was dragged forward by her. The pillar was a hundred feet high, and he could see it clearly just standing here, without having to go down there for a close look.

"Then how can it be the same! You are the first person in our rookie group to be ranked so close, you must be sure."

Zhao Tiantian dragged the person without saying a word, and when she reached the bottom of the pillar, she took the lead and looked up.

Looking at Lu Bei, who is ranked 23rd, and looking down at Wen Siyan, who is currently ranked 67th, suddenly took a deep breath and turned around and patted Feng Wujing's shoulder vigorously, saying in a heavy tone, "Feng Wujing , you must work hard! Let’s be on the list together! From now on, our rookie group can be renamed genius group!”

The monster cub stared ruthlessly at the name on the pillar with a straight face, and asked this human friend who wanted to form a genius group from the bottom of his heart, "Even if I'm on the list, you won't be a genius if you don't make it, right?" ?”

Zhao Tiantian rolled her eyes at him, "Red flowers always need green leaves to set off, and it would be great if the three of you are on the list."

"You're that green leaf?" Lu Bei raised his head and looked at his name above, and took advantage of the opportunity to join her in the conversation with Feng Wujing.

"Bah, bah, bah! I am a red flower and you are green leaves!"

"The three of us are on the list but you are not on the list. In the future, people will say that you only rely on your face for food, and you have no ability at all." Lu Bei clarified to her clearly with his fingers. After seeing the confident smile on her face, his tone He reminded her coldly, "Then you are good-looking, but your cultivation base is low, so everyone we offend will first catch you with the lowest cultivation base to vent your anger, are you willing?"