Chapter 73

Liren played with the high-grade spirit stone in his palm, looked at Lu Bei's busy appearance with a half-smile, saw him open the door and asked him curiously, "What do you want to do next?"

Did he think that with his third level of Qi Refining, he could really escape from the Evil Ghost City?

"Let's eat first." Since we are here, we naturally need to find out the situation here first. When he went downstairs to get the boiled water just now, he saw that the tables in the hall on the first floor were almost full, so he went there to eat and listen. You can know a lot of information from the chat content around you.

Lu Bei took the lead and walked out of the room. He didn't turn on the live broadcast on his mobile phone. He put the whole mobile phone directly in Wan Jianzong's careful storage bracelet. In this kind of place, his life and death are unknown. Once the mobile phone is taken out, it may be damaged and can no longer be used. use.

The two reappeared on the steps leading to the first floor from the second floor with a new look. Lu Bei took a deep breath due to the chatter downstairs, and bravely stepped on the stairs to go downstairs.

"Why is Mr. Xiao Lang coming down again, but your brother still needs to fetch water." The shopkeeper in the red wedding dress saw Lu Bei going downstairs, and teased him again.

"Hello sister, let's come down to eat." Lu Bei pretended to be obedient, and after talking to the proprietress, he turned his head and looked at the useless snake demon behind him.

After Liren used three high-quality spirit stones, his spirit body has become a bit stronger now, and his whole body is no longer translucent like before.

The snake demon who was stared at by him showed a pale and bloodless smile and pointed to the only empty seat in the room, "Let's sit there."

Lu Bei led him there, and when he came to the empty table, he was about to pull out the bench, "Boom!"

A thigh wrapped in the fur of an unknown animal was split across and placed across the dining table where they were going to sit.

Lu Bei looked at the protruding big hairy leg, and moved along that leg until he reached the thick-backed, unkempt man next door. He was holding a shiny chicken leg in his hand, and squinted at it. Lu Bei was eating chicken legs.

All the guests in the inn were looking at them, wondering what the two newcomers would do next.

"Brother, this table looks unstable, wait for me!"

Lu Bei stared at countless eyes, quickly removed all the extra movable benches on the side, then took out a folded wooden table and two stools from his storage bag, handed one to Liren, and sat on the other by himself. with.

He even took out the assortment of stewed vegetables that he hadn't finished eating yesterday from the storage bag, as well as a complete set of exquisite tea sets.

Sitting in front of the table specially customized by the carpenter in Yuchi Town, put a pinch of jasmine into the teapot, and then pour a pot of hot water on the stove not far away.

The jasmine flower soaked in hot water gradually unfolded its posture, and a faint fragrance wafted over the notorious inn.

"Brother, your favorite tea." Lu Bei poured two cups of tea and pushed one cup in front of Li Ren.

"My brother is really sensible."

Liren took a sip from the teacup. The fragrance of jasmine and this cup of hot tea made him feel like he had returned to a thousand years ago. At that time, he was not caught by Baisemen. Someone treats him like a guest.