Chapter 90

"Lubei is so hard." On the other side of the Baise Gate next door, Zhao Tiantian and others had just wiped out today's monsters. When they stopped to rest, they saw Wan Jianzong's side from the corner of their eyes. figure.

"Let's go and see him at night." Feng Wujing looked at the man's back and suggested.

"good."

After the training, the three of them took some food and water to visit Lu Bei.

When they arrived at the Wanjianzong camp, they saw the person who asked them to cut Zhou Shengyu's hair.

"I just want to cut off the part that blocks the eyes a little bit, don't cut off too much." Zhou Shengyu sat on a big rock, and he didn't have a mirror in his hand so he couldn't see his own appearance.

He could only roughly estimate the length of Lu Bei's cut based on the fallen hair.

Holding the scissors brought out from Yuchi Town, Lu Bei grabbed a handful of his hair with a serious face, patted his chest and assured him, "Don't worry, I'll just cut it a little bit shorter, and then thin it out for you. , make sure it won’t block your eyes and it’s refreshing.”

Zhou Shengyu sat on the boulder with peace of mind, looking forward to the new hairstyle, "Then you can cut it."

The new Mr. Lu Tony Bei professionally divided his straw-like hair into strands, then held the scissors in his right hand, picked up a small strand of hair with his left hand, and cut it off without hesitation.

After cutting, I found that the length was a bit short, as if I cut it too much and it looked out of place with the hair next to me.

"Your hair is actually quite easy to cut." Lu Tony, who was talking, tried to cut the hair on the side a little bit shorter, so as to make it neater with the one he accidentally cut too much just now.

Standing in the distance, the three rookies who came to visit him watched the hair on Zhou Shengyu's scalp getting shorter and shorter.

"Let's visit him again tomorrow." Feng Wujing turned around and walked back without hesitation, deciding to temporarily shelve the task of visiting Lu Bei.

"Is it against the law to kill a fellow student? If Zhou Shengyu had a mirror, would he be beaten to death?"

Zhao Tiantian suddenly became curious about Wan Jianzong's sect rules.

"Is there a possibility... Apart from Lu Bei, there is no one in Wan Jianzong who has scissors and mirrors?" Wen Siyan asked them to open their minds a little bit.

After finishing speaking, the three of them turned their heads at the same time, and glanced at Zhou Shengyu who was still sitting on the big rock directing Lu Bei to cut his head.

I don't know how much this Zhou scholar drank the ecstasy soup that Lu Bei poured down, so that he could so safely hand over his head to Lu Bei, who seemed to be not very good at other crafts besides making money.

Not right, besides making money recently, Lu Bei's swordsmanship has also become better and better.

But his hair cutting skills are really poor.

"The hair here, why does it seem so short to me?" Zhou Shengyu sat on the big rock, because he couldn't see his own hair, so he could only grasp the strands of his hair with his hands.

The hair that could have been grasped in one hand now seemed to be short and passed directly through the fingers, leaving nothing behind.

"Actually, there are quite a lot left, but you haven't washed your hair recently, so your hair is a bit curly."