Chapter 229 - 230

Chapter 229

Everyone in the champion building looked at the man who appeared suddenly. Lu Minghui looked him up and down, his eyes full of contempt, "You are Lu Bei?"

Although the Ice Cream Assassin didn't know how he was regarded as an anchor, he was still researching the magic weapon mobile phone in Anjiang Cave just now, and he didn't know the summary of the previous story when he was summoned temporarily.

But when he looked up at the scholars standing in the hall, and the uniformly dressed guards downstairs, his mouth moved faster than his brain, and he nodded directly, "Yes! The young master is Lu Bei! You are The crops coming out of which field?"

"Huangkou kid doesn't know the heights of the sky and the earth! He stole my Lu family's ancestors' poetry collection and dare to speak nonsense here! Take him down!"

As soon as Lu Minghui gave an order, those uniformly equipped guards rushed forward to capture the 'Lu Bei' in front of them.

The shopkeeper of the inn looked at the stranger's face and hairstyle, and looked suspiciously around the person who called himself Lu Bei a few times.

Mr. Lu doesn't look like this, and this person is not a customer or a Gongsheng in his shop at all.

The shopkeeper stood silently among the crowd, pretending not to know this.

I don't want him not to say it, but among the Gongsheng students who came to participate in the examination, some of them kept rolling their eyes after learning that Lu Minghui is the current Minister of Rites.

When he saw the strange person pretending to be Lu Bei appearing, the other party thought he was Lu Bei's instant.

"He's not Lu Bei!"

"Master Lu! This person is not Lu Bei at all!"

Two voices that coincided with each other came from the center of the scholar hall.

For a moment, everyone present looked at the two of them.

Lu Bei and Zhou Shengyu, who were invisible on the treetops, also looked at the two talkative Gongsheng.

"Who are these two? You guys have mouths, right?"

"Let Xiaolu go up and give the two of them a big slap in the face!"

"Is it up to you to speak here? Cui Guo give me a slap!"

Before Lu Bei could speak, the audience in the live broadcast room had already started gearing up.

Lu Bei, who was squatting on the treetop, patted Xiaolu's body to indicate that it was here. Taking advantage of the noise made by the ice cream assassin over there, he walked towards the backyard by himself.

There are also guards in the backyard, guarding the entrances and exits everywhere, and it is strictly forbidden for anyone to enter and exit the Zhuangyuan Building at will.

Leaning against the pillar, Lu Bei summoned the Doctor of History selected by the lottery just now.

The viewer, who is called "Learning History and Not Going Bald", has just hurriedly changed his clothes at home, and he even took out a long-haired wig from his little sister's dressing table and put it on his head.

He was fully armed and landed beside Lu Bei.

A living person just appeared out of nowhere, not bald. From the panic at the real world in front of his eyes at the beginning, he looked coldly at the guards rushing towards him with his hands behind his back, "Why are you running, I'm here to help Mr. Lu Catch those two boys! Did you find any suspicious people standing here?"