Chapter 89

All the newcomers in the tent gathered beside Zhao Tiantian and the three of them. Liu Zhi had just applied ointment on the wound on the back of her hand, when she looked up at those fellow students who were walking towards Zhao Tiantian, a trace of unwillingness flashed in her eyes.

Why did she treat her like this? She was just expressing what was in everyone's heart at that time.

There are obviously many people here who have the same thoughts as her, but now these people act as if nothing happened, and she is the only one who is taught by Yuan Chunyu.

Liu Zhi bit her lower lip and got up from the ground, raised her chin high and pushed away the person in front of her, and stopped until she was in front of Zhao Tiantian, "Lu Bei is not behind, you will find an opportunity at this time You want to be our leader, tell me, I want to hear what you can say that is useful."

Before Zhao Tiantian could speak, Feng Wujing, who was sitting on the side with a blank expression and holding a wooden sword, spoke first, "Don't worry, it's more useful than the nonsense you want to marry."

"Don't you want to!!" Mentioning the matter of getting married again, Liu Zhi stood up angrily and glared at these hypocritical people present, "Yuan Chunyu is not here, no one will see and hear your little thoughts, and say If you don’t want to, do you dare to swear to the sky that you have never thought about finding a powerful person to become a Taoist partner?”

"Dare, but do we dare have anything to do with you? If we prove that we dare to swear that we have never had such an idea, what can you do? Do you want to bet with us?" Feng Wujing raised his mouth , and said with a half-smile: "Just because of the dozens of medium-sized spirit stones on your body, you are not qualified to let us swear to you for free."

"Anyone here who doesn't believe it can place a bet, and I can swear that I don't have the idea of ​​a willow branch."

On topics related to gambling, Zhao Tiantian raised her hands quickly, fearing that the opportunity to make money would disappear.

"I'll give out a spirit stone, and I bet Wen Siyan must have this idea!"

A warrior was the first to raise his hand, and took out the spirit stone in his pocket as a guarantee.

Zhou Jishun's eyes lingered on Zhao Tiantian and the three for a while, guessing that among the three, Wen Siyan was the one who was most likely to want to get married in the future, he hesitated for a while and then placed his bet.

Wen Siyan, who was called by name, still had the same gentle tone and smile as usual. When she heard her name being called out, she said in surprise, "Choose me? But this spirit stone will let me If I swear, will it be too little? So I am only worth one spirit stone in your mind?"

After all, there was an unbearable fragility on his face with drooping eyes.

"I... I also choose Wen Siyan..."

Looking at her like that, the other people present thought about how much they knew about Wen Siyan in the past three years.

Although this person is with Lubei Zhao Tiantian and others every day, she never seems to be as unscrupulous as Lubei, nor is she like Zhao Tiantian, who hangs on the matter of becoming a great beauty every day. mouth.

Not to mention learning style without a mirror, holding a wooden sword all day long, expressionless and not talkative every day.

Wen Siyan is very gentle to everyone, she doesn't speak loudly or face coldly. In the past three years, this person has always talked and behaved like a lady, and she will definitely have plans to marry when she is present .