Chapter 105

The figure that came in from the door was about to go straight to the cage where the animals were kept, when they heard a fight in the distance.

Feng Wujing looked at the fighting two people wrapped in a black cloth a few meters ahead, took out his alchemy furnace from his storage bag on the spot, and threw it at the two people.

Anyway, the people who appear here are not innocent! Those monsters who dare to bully them will die!

"Ah!" Lu Bei didn't expect that there would be a sneak attack during the fight, and half of his body was hit by the huge thing, which made him lose control of his body and threw himself forward.

Another person trapped in the black cloth in front of him was about to let the shop owner die without a place to bury him, when he heard the exclamation of the other party being hit by something, which sounded familiar, "Lu Bei?"

Lu Bei himself was lifted up again, Xinyang uncovered the black cloth wrapped around his body, and looked at the person he was fighting with just now through the moonlight with the missing tile above his head, and it turned out to be him.

"Don't ask senior brother?" Lu Bei didn't expect that the person hiding in the black cloth just now was the other party.

"Deal with the one in front of you first!" Chatting is fine at any time, first knock down the other person in the darkness in front of you.

"Senior brother is me!" The monster's eyes can also see things clearly in the dark. Feng Wujing recognized the two people as early as when they uncovered the layers of black cloth.

Listening to the familiar voice, Lu Bei searched for the flashlight in the storage bag in a daze.

This time, he had a lot of extra flashlights, and he charged them with enough power every time.

As soon as the lights were turned on, not only the three people present could see the situation in front of them clearly, but also the audience who were blinded by the pitch-black live broadcast room just now felt relieved.

"I was scared to death! I didn't see anything just now and suddenly found that there was a fight."

"When I heard the anchor's exclamation, I almost thought he was injured!"

"Fortunately, Brother Buwen's cultivation has been suppressed, otherwise our anchor's small body would not be able to handle his moves."

When Zhao Tiantian and Wen Siyan finally arrived here, they looked at the bright shop and looked at each other suspiciously. When they were about to step forward, they saw a thin and familiar figure jumping down from the big tree diagonally across the street. .

The other party held a strange object in his hand and walked towards the brightly lit room.

Wen Siyan hurriedly pulled Zhao Tiantian to hide in the stable next door, took out a bow and arrow, pointed at Yang Juyi's palm holding a strange bamboo pole, and shot an arrow, hitting the palm that wanted to do evil again.

"Ah!" Yang Juyi only had time to let out a scream, but Zhao Tiantian, who was lurking over while touching the bricks, slapped him on the back of the head and made him swallow the second scream.

"It's done!" Zhao Tiantian kicked the person who fell on the ground, making sure that he would not wake up, then bent down to pick up the bamboo pole he had been holding in his hand just now, shook it and smelled a cloying smell Strange smell, "It smells so bad, I feel a little dizzy..."

"It's Mixiang." Wen Siyan took out a handkerchief, wet it with the water in the storage bag, covered her face, and threw the bamboo pole far away.

The three men inside the door, hearing the familiar movement outside, glanced at each other, then Lu Bei pointed the flashlight at the door speechlessly, "Wen Siyan and Zhao Tiantian, why are you here?"