Chapter 70

"This is a long chair." Hearing some doubts, Lu Bei immediately showed everyone how to sit on this long soft sofa.

When Lu Bei was at home, he didn't like the sofa that was so narrow that his legs couldn't be fully stuffed into it.

Therefore, the latest sofa in the Xianxia world has a full seventy centimeters in width.

No matter how fat people are, they can sit in it completely.

Thinking about it, after taking a shower every night after practicing, sitting here with the door open and blowing the pollution-free night wind outside the window, just thinking about it makes the corners of Lu Bei's mouth twitch so beautifully.

"It's so soft, what's put here?" Feng Wujing sat down carefully imitating him, and was soon attracted by the soft touch under his body, so he couldn't help scratching it with his fingers a few times.

It's a strange chair, sitting on it makes the Yaozu cub want to become a prototype, stepping back and forth on it with two front paws.

"It's cotton after repeated processing." The Xianxia world already has cotton, and Lubei's quilt is also cotton quilt.

The temperature on the mountain will be more than ten degrees lower at night than during the day. The cotton quilt he hired someone to make is thick and warm, and it feels safe to cover his body at night.

In order to make the thickness of the sofa reach the hardness after modern processing, the craftsmen in Yuchi Town are almost going bald, and finally made this sofa.

"It's so comfortable! I want it too! Where did you buy Lu Bei?"

Sitting on it, Zhao Tiantian couldn't help sliding down, but she had long been accustomed to the imageless images in front of the rookies, and she didn't care that her body was still sliding down the chair.

The whole person was about to lie down on the sofa.

She felt that this chair was more comfortable to sit on than the bed she slept on.

"The wooden shelf below is made by a carpenter's shop. For the soft cushion above, go to the clothing store and report the name of Baisemen, and you can get a 20% discount."

After Lu Bei finished speaking, he also looked at Zhou Shengyu and the disciples of Wanjianzong, "The disciples of Wanjianzong are the same, as long as you report the name of Wanjianzong's disciples, you can get a 20% discount."

The rookie friends who had known Lu Bei for two years stretched out their palms in unison and opened them in front of Lu Bei.

Lu Bei took out a few spirit stones from the storage bag and put them in the palms of the three hands, "A little business, everyone will support you more in the future!"

"In the future, Yuchi Town will probably be renamed Luchi Town." Wen Siyan put the piece of spirit stone in her pocket, and pointed to the other doors in the distance curiously: "Can we go in and see those rooms?"

"Of course! Let's go!"

As a tour guide, how could he just show everyone a living room.

Lu Bei waved the chess pieces in his hands, and led the crowd to go inside.

"This is the room for practicing and meditating, and the one on the left is the small living room for gatherings."

The layout of the house is three bedrooms and one living room. Except for one room for sleeping, the rest are a practice room and a small living room. The small living room can also be used as a temporary guest room for friends to stay overnight.