Chapter 143

Lu Bei held his palm, shook it strangely, and couldn't help laughing out loud.

"What are you laughing at?" Xinyang didn't understand his smile.

"It reminds me of my kindergarten time. In our hometown, children have to go to school from the age of three. I was so beautiful when I was young! Every child wants to hold hands with me on the first day of school! Even the teacher likes me very much. ."

Whatever children do in the kindergarten, they will be instructed by the teacher to hold the hands of other children.

Lu Bei was dragged around every day, and when school was over, other children often hugged him and would not let go, crying to take him home and let him be a doll.

Xinyang looked at the energetic face in front of him, a smile flashed in his eyes, "I can see it."

Three years ago, when he took people through Yuchi Town to watch the Baisemen's apprenticeship assessment, he knew this when he saw the man dancing in front of the pharmacy with scratches on his face.

"When I was young, I looked more like my mother. My mother is so beautiful! She is a super beautiful woman that countless people in our global village know." When mentioning the origin of his face, Lu Bei talked a lot.

For a moment he forgot that the two of them were still holding hands, Xinyang led him down the street when the lights were just lit up, listening to him happily praising his mother.

"Didn't you say that you lived with your grandfather since childhood, and your parents left when you were just born?"

I was counting my mother on my fingers, how beautiful she was as the head of the entertainment circle back then, and got stuck after hearing this questioning sentence, but fortunately his mind quickly turned around, "This is what my grandpa said Tell me! Brother, how about you? It seems that you have never heard you mention your parents."

Lu Bei immediately stopped the topic and shifted the topic to the other party.

"My parents? They are very busy, but this time after the experience is over and you return to Wanjianzong, as an inner disciple, you should be able to see my father, and he is also at the Supreme Peak."

"Is Uncle an inner sect disciple of the Supreme Peak? If you join the inner sect, will you have to worship your master?" Lu Bei has practiced immortality for three years, and the actual number of apprenticeships is 0.

"After becoming an inner disciple, you will officially become a member of Wan Jianzong. Naturally, you have to learn from a teacher." As for who to study as a teacher, Xinyang thought it best not to tell Lu Bei.

Let him discover the surprise for himself.

"Is there any gift for apprenticeship? Uncle Zhou and senior brothers of Xuanyang Peak have given me a lot of meeting gifts!" When Lu Bei was on the cloud boat, he secretly opened the gifts and looked at them.

There are five or six storage bags alone, and several defensive treasures.

When Xinyang heard this, he turned his head and glanced at the sword heart hanging on the other party's waist, and raised the corner of his mouth, "As long as you wear this sword heart at that time, you will definitely be indispensable as a meeting gift, and maybe you can receive multiple meeting gifts."

"Wow! Then I must wear something super conspicuous that day, so that all the seniors of Supreme Peak can see this sword heart!" For the meeting ceremony, I worked hard.

The person who finished the fight walked along this street with Brother Wuwen for almost half an hour, and his stomach that was only full before walking north was now hungry again.