Chapter 52

Lu Bei took the prepared pills and went to Cangwu Lane. Today, the gate of Wang's house has become as lively as the market.

At the beginning, there were too many curious people. This group of people was idling on the road, and they came to Cangwu Lane involuntarily.

Then someone would point to one of the houses with white walls and green tiles, pretending to be casual and say, "Is this the residence of that brother Wang?"

The friend suddenly realized, and when he unfolded the jade fan in his hand and waved it in the wind, he started to chat with the topic in a low voice, "I heard that all the major casinos in Huifeng City have opened gambling games for him recently, so is he good or bad?"

This question was also wanted to be known by all the adults, men, women and children in Wind City.

After all, when Fengcheng was lively in the past, it was all because of the stories of the cultivators or because of the auction of the Jubao Pavilion.

Now, for the first time, an ordinary mortal has gained such a high amount of topics in Huifeng City. When talking about him, everyone doesn't have to worry about causing trouble, and they can say whatever they want.

Going back and forth, these walks always accidentally walk into the passers-by in Cangwu Alley, allowing those itinerant traders to see business opportunities.

Many sell melon seeds, tea, wontons, and candied haws.

In short, one by one, they all ran to Cangwu Lane, so that these passers-by who came 'accidentally' could sit down and eat a bowl of wonton when they were tired from walking, and drink a bowl of hot tea when they were tired.

Therefore, when Lu Bei came over on the third day, he almost suspected that he had gone the wrong way when he stepped into Cangwu Lane.

He looked here and there, and felt that people in the Xianxia world were also very clever in doing business. He originally wanted to persuade Wen Siyan's uncle to come over and set up a stall.

But after thinking about it, he made this farce and didn't take the initiative to mention the Wen family's name from the beginning to the end. He also saw Wen Siyan's sister during the few days he lived in the Wen family.

The child was very smart and beautiful. When he learned that he was here to help their family solve Wang Xilin's problem, he would knock on the door for him every morning with hot face wash water, and treat him to the boiled tea eggs first. .

Say that you are grateful for his help, and you can't just accept other people's kindness without doing anything.

Such a well-behaved and cute little girl, when Lu Bei opened the mobile phone live broadcast room and talked about this matter to tens of thousands of viewers.

Everyone in the live broadcast room feels sorry for the child who has encountered such a thing at such a young age, and they all ask Lu Bei to protect the minor's reputation and not let her be involved in this turmoil.

Therefore, Lu Bei listened to everyone's advice and asked the Wen family to keep a low profile recently and never get involved in matters related to Wang Xilin.

Now that Lubei came to Cangwu Lane, he walked around the bustling street in front of him and went to the small alley on the side. After making several turns and eight turns, he arrived at the back door of Wang's house, went up to the small wooden door and lightened it twice After a few heavy knocks, a familiar figure opened the wooden door a thin crack and came out.

Wang Yu stood behind the door and looked out with only half of his eyes exposed. After seeing that it was the garden fairy that the young master had just met, he quickly invited him in. "Immortal Elder, you are here, our young master has been waiting for you for a long time!"