Chapter 106

"Depending on what kind of treatment you are talking about, their bodies are very weak and seriously injured. They need to be fed for at least three months to recover. As for the things in their stomachs, they have to go back and continue to check the situation. It may take half a year or a year. "Jiao Yang looked at the equally good-looking young man in front of him, and then thought of those kind-hearted cultivators in the basement downstairs.

He stretched out his hand and touched his nose in embarrassment, "Are you all disciples of Baisemen?"

It was too dark at night, and he didn't see the long sword logo on the cuff of Lu Bei's clothes.

Lu Bei was suddenly asked this kind of question, and he glanced suspiciously at the disciple of the Beast Sect who was suddenly embarrassed, "Is there any question?"

"No problem...it's so late, the next time you encounter this kind of problem, don't rush in alone. Those who do this kind of thing are very vicious. Next time you can directly find the disciples of the Beast Sect to deal with it. I have been living in Huifeng City and my name is Jiao Yang, you can also come to me directly."

Jiao Yang stammered what was in his heart, although he also knew that the disciples of Baisemen would not find a partner for double cultivation during the Qi refining period.

But if we get to know each other in advance, if we become friends, we will have more development opportunities in the future.

"Jiao Yang." Lu Bei read these two words, stretched out his hand without thinking, "I've made a note, my name is Lu Bei."

"This is..." Jiao Yang looked at the palm stretched out towards him, and for a moment didn't understand what it meant.

"It's just a handshake. I'm glad to know what you mean." Lu Bei stretched out his hand and realized that people in the Xianxia world don't need to greet like this.

Before he could put his hand down, the other party stretched out his hand with an expression of sudden realization, and shook his hands lightly.

After he let go, Lu Bei took out the spirit stones in his storage bag, "Please help us calculate how much the treatment costs for these monsters will cost, we have to go out to practice with all our heart, won't we be in the meeting?" After staying in Fengcheng for too long, these monsters can only be taken care of by you Beastmaster Gate and the Snake Demon Liren."

"Ah... this..." Jiao Yang didn't expect that the Baisemen disciple he just met would leave within a day.

The viewers who had watched the live broadcast all night in the live broadcast room were all sleepy for a second and rolled their eyes.

Now when I heard the conversation between the anchor and the disciple of the Beast Sect, I suddenly felt less sleepy and more energetic.

"I dare to use my wages tomorrow to bet that what this disciple Jiao Yang of the Beast Sect is thinking in his heart is definitely not the same as what the anchor is thinking!"

"Hahahahahaha, when I heard him tentatively asking the anchor if he was a disciple of Baisemen, I knew something was wrong with a flash of inspiration in my mind."

"Jiao Yang from the Beast Sect, you really have a good eye. You started thinking about our anchor after you met him once."

"Brother Jiao Yang's eyes are not easy to use. There are so many Baisemen disciples present that you didn't like, and the only one you took a fancy to was not a Baisemen disciple."

"The anchor probably hasn't understood the situation in front of him until now, Jiao Yang is sincerely looking forward to the straight man, hahahahaha."