Chapter 81

"Ah, wasn't he captured by a monster? How did he fall in love with Zhou Shengyu so well? Could it be that he wasn't captured by a monster! He hid because he discovered his different feelings for Zhou Shengyu?"

As Zhang Bodao squeezed in, he tried to straighten out the relationship between Lu Bei's disappearance and his love for Zhou Shengyu with his brain.

In the living room, Zhou Shengyu listened to Zhang Bodao's nonsense outside with a red face, and angrily broke away from the person who was hugging him, "Brother Lu! Please respect yourself, I only have friendship for you."

Don't love me, no result!

Lu Bei, who was miserably disgusted, rolled his eyes at the four little heads watching the excitement at the door, "Friends can love too, don't be so distorted! You can't learn well at such a young age."

"Didn't we all learn from you?" Feng Wujing held the wooden sword in his arms, stepped into the house and sat down on the soft sofa spontaneously, patted the empty space beside him with his palm, "Come here and give us Tell me, what have you experienced in the past five days?"

"That's right! Brother, where did they rescue you from?" Zhao Tiantian jumped into the room.

"What about the monster that captured you? Was it killed by Senior Brother Yuan?" Wen Siyan was curious about the fate of the fantasy monster.

Zhang Bodao was concerned about other issues, "What does that monster look like? Have you eaten outside?"

Even after Zhou Shengyu heard so many questions, he put aside what he just confessed to, and asked curiously, "Where did it abduct you? Is it far from Wanjianzong?"

"Far far! Ultra far, let me tell you..."

Lu Bei also sat down, and the six of them sat shoulder to shoulder and listened to Lu Bei talk about his experiences in the past five days.

"That monster ran so fast that it took me to a place called Evil Ghost City, which is 10,000 miles away from Wanjianzong, where it snows all year round..."

The five little heads let out a 'wow' exclamation sound from time to time following his narration.

Later, when a few people pestered him to tell them the story that everyone in the evil ghost city liked, the five of them didn't want to go home anymore.

"I really want to take a look at the picture of the Nine Dragons pulling the coffin!" Zhang Bodao couldn't imagine what kind of picture it was. Would it be shocking to have a hundred pigs appearing in front of him?

"Maybe I won't be able to see it in the future. Brother Yuan said that the monster signed a master-servant contract with me. As long as I practice for one day, he can steal one day's spiritual power from me. When he regains his strength again, I will Because I can't control the glass man, I'm in danger again." When Lu Bei talked about the snake demon glass man, he felt a little regretful.

"That's a pity, only the people in Evil Ghost City have seen that scene in this world, and it's the cheap gang of bad guys!"

Zhao Tiantian said with some disappointment.

Feng Wujing sat beside Lu Bei. After he heard about the master-servant contract that the snake demon Liren signed with Lu Bei, he fell into deep thought.

When everyone was silent, he opened his mouth and said, "Actually, there is no way at all?"

Five pairs of eyes looked at him at the same time, "What way!" The five people asked in unison.

The demon cub, who was hiding his identity, kept a straight face and explained to the five humans, "In addition to the master-servant contract, there is also an equal friendship contract between humans and monsters. After your relationship becomes equal, neither of you can Stealing spiritual power from the other party, the friendship contract basically has no binding force, at most, when you separate in the future, if something happens to one of the parties, you will feel it."