Chapter 49

Lu Bei chased after him, and when he walked into the room side by side with him, he couldn't believe that this person would come, "Didn't you say you won't help? Why are you here again?"

"If you really ran away like this, before Yuan Chunyu came back to break your legs, he would definitely break mine first. It was because of my legs. Is there any reason for that?"

What Xinyang said was true, he stepped into Lu Bei's room as if he didn't want to break his leg.

In the room, Feng Wujing was leaning against the corner of the wall, guarding the two companions to prevent them from going down the mountain alone.

Zhao Tiantian had already packed all the luggage with Wen Siyan, and she also took out all the spirit stones in her storage bag and handed them to the other party.

"You take the money home first for emergency use. If it's not enough, we'll think of other ways."

"Tiantian thank you." Wen Siyan was deeply moved by the good friends she made in Baisemen, she just said a loan and everyone gave her all their money.

"Are we a group or are we in the same sect?" Zhao Tiantian put her arms around the man and murmured in her ear, "You must not be too honest and docile when you go home this time and just pay for it, remember Lu Bei's shameless tutorial? You can't give this money to the bad guys until it's absolutely necessary!"

Wen Siyan thought of Lu Bei who was going out, they lived together day and night for so long, Lu Bei taught them a lot of principles of life and how to do things.

She nodded vigorously, holding the storage bag tightly in her hand, "I understand! I will never let people bully my family again when I go back this time!"

"Who bullied your family?"

Following the sound from outside the door, Xin Yang, who was dressed in black all the year round, walked into the room, glanced at the layout of the room, and Wen Siyan, who was sitting on a chair with red and swollen eyes, came into his eyes.

"Don't ask senior brother, I want to go down the mountain to Huifeng City. Something happened to my family. My father has no son and there are only me and my younger sister at home. His leg was broken some time ago. My younger sister I was alone supporting the house but was chased and forced to go home, I want to go back." Wen Siyan walked to Xinyang and told her family's affairs again.

Thinking of the young girl who had to support her family at such a young age, Wen Siyan couldn't help but shed tears from the tears she had just stopped.

"Do you have any plans for what to do after you go back?" Xinyang pulled aside a chair beside her and sat down, asking her what she was going to do.

A flash of determination flashed in Wen Siyan's eyes, "I won't let my little sister marry now! They injured my father and demanded compensation from our family. I absolutely disagree with this matter."

After hearing this, Xinyang sighed, "Your idea is very good but naive. If you don't want to marry your little sister, can you refuse it? Your family doesn't want to compensate you, how can you let others not compensate you?"

"I'll go." Lu Bei raised his hand and proposed.

Everyone in the room looked at him at the same time.

"What are you going to do again?" Xinyang asked.

"Let me negotiate with those people. Maybe the money won't be compensated, and Wen Siyan's younger sister won't be married." Lu Bei decided to raise his hand after careful consideration.

In this room, except for the senior brother who is not very familiar with the style of doing things, the other three people are all half apprentices taught by him.