Chapter 237 - 338

Chapter 237

"Everyone will be very angry when they know that I left them behind." Lu Bei said while holding the phone.

Many friends will definitely be very worried about his safety, but these people are only at the foundation stage, and Lu Bei can't guarantee that after he takes everyone to that place, he can bring everyone back safely.

Whether he wants to go to Kyushu to find his brother or not is a personal matter.

"Fortunately, we caught up."

An old voice appeared from behind, and Lu Bei looked back.

With a small package on his shoulder, Wen Chengran came to the grain drying field alone with a cane.

When he looked at Shang Lu Bei with surprised eyes, he avoided the traces dug out of the soil on the ground and walked in front of Lu Bei calmly and stood still, "The old man looked at your expression during the day and knew that you must have other plans. It's a good thing you didn't come. It's too late."

"Grandpa, you don't have to go." Lu Bei didn't expect that the other party's cultivation base was sealed now, and he would run over to go to Kyushu.

"Why can't the old man go? You are going to save your lover, and the old man is going to settle accounts with those people. Don't worry that I will make trouble for you. When we arrive at the place, we will go to the sky and go each way." Wen Chengran proposed With the luggage on his shoulders, he stood directly in the middle of the formation, looked at Lu Bei calmly, "Are you going?"

"Grandfather, this is a single-person teleportation formation. You come out, let me go first." Lu Bei can't do it by letting a person without any strength go first.

Wen Chengran made room for him, and Lu Bei stood in to put away the spirit stones. Before leaving, he left another bag of spirit stones for the other party.

In the next moment, a white light flashed on the formation, and Lu Bei had disappeared in place.

The audience in the mobile phone live broadcast room: "Thank you for the invitation, are you leaving like this?"

Everyone only had time to say the last sentence, and in the next second, they got the same experience as the ice cream assassin, and the whole person was directly thrown into the washing machine and shook wildly.

"No, I can't hold on."

"I withdraw!"

"I withdraw, withdraw, too!"

Countless viewers who were watching the live broadcast threw away their phones at this moment, looking up at the ceiling with weak eyes.

A few minutes later, when Lu Bei landed and appeared at the Seven Stars Sect in Upper Kyushu, everyone was relieved and picked up their phones again to look at the screen.

In order to prevent himself from being stabbed into a sieve by the sect disciple guarding the formation when he arrived, Lu Bei directly landed in an invisible state.

As soon as he landed, he saw about 30 guards standing on the uninhabited mountain peak that the ice cream assassin said.

Every sky near the cliff is indeed full of heavenly soldiers and generals, patrolling the sky to find the opponents lurking in.

"Not too good."

Lu Bei stood in the formation and watched this scene. If Mr. Wen had no strength to come here like this, he would definitely be caught immediately.

Holding the mobile phone hidden in his sleeve, he quietly passed through the crowd and came to the edge of a cliff, which was the 90° step that Ba Jie had discovered before. Lu Bei put down an arm and pushed it away. Push the little dryad's body.