Chapter 28

Kong Chuyun was the first one to land. Originally, he thought that he was the only one who could not adapt to such a flying tool. When the tool man brother put him on the ground, the only remaining self-esteem made him spontaneously find a big tree to support him, and he looked pale. The face eased the discomfort of the flight just now.

After Lu Bei and the others rushed over, he realized that no one could adapt to such a long-distance flight.

He stood under the tree and rested for a stick of incense. After making sure that the sight in front of him was not blurry, dizzy or uncomfortable, he followed closely to pull Lu Bei up on the ground.

"Let's go, brothers, what they said is right, and we have to fly back to the sect with the sword after shopping."

In a word, within ten seconds, the eyes of the four rookies in the 1319 courtyard changed when they looked at him.

Everyone stared at him with sharp eyes, listening to what people said?

Kong Chuyun pulled up the fallen people one by one, and thoughtfully suggested: "If the legs are weak, we can buy a crutch to help us walk when we enter the town."

Is this a crutch issue? Lu Bei stood up tremblingly with his knees on his hands, walked up to Senior Brother Feijian who was riding just now, and asked a topic that he wanted to ask when he fell to the ground just now.

"This brother."

The tool-man brother looked at him with puzzled eyes, "Do you plan to go back to the sect now, little brother?"

"I want to ask my brother a question, why did we end up like this after flying, but the brothers don't seem to be affected at all."

Each of the five senior brothers in front of me is well-dressed and has a complete hairstyle, and the facial features are also placed in their original positions, and they have not been distorted by the eight-level fan behind their faces.

It is unscientific to stand and fly on the same sword.

After listening to Lu Bei's question, the toolman brother suddenly realized, and smiled shyly, showing his little canine teeth, "Because we have protected our bodies with spiritual power, and the brothers and sisters will be able to cultivate higher in the future."

"Can't the spiritual power protect us?"

After Lu Bei asked, he saw the brother with a small canine tooth touch his nose and said, "That's another price."

Newcomer disciples only have ten medium spirit stone pocket money per month after getting started, and the minimum cost of going down the mountain is one as travel expenses. In addition to buying some daily necessities and personal expenses, this money will soon be empty in the wallet at the end of the month.

Therefore, from the past, the flying mission passed down from generation to generation is for everyone to take the cheapest price of a medium spirit stone, without adding any spiritual power protection, they all come here like this.

After Lu Bei listened to this senior's confident answer, he was once again moved to tears by Baisemen's friendship between teachers and students.

If he had known this earlier, he should have asked if there was any VIP service when standing on the sword. He is really not short of the money now!

The five supported each other, left the five "considerate" tool-makers, brothers and sisters behind them, and walked through the long bamboo sea and the official road. Ten minutes later, they all entered the only restaurant in Yuchi Town.

"Xiao Er, bring a pot of herbal tea, and a copy of all your signs." Lu Bei pulled Feng Wujing to sit down, and motioned the other three people not to stand.