Chapter 132

"You don't understand even if you say it, this is a matter between the two of them, let them handle it by themselves."

After Wen Siyan finished speaking sadly, she took the fishing rod and went to the bow of the boat to start fishing.

Leaving Feng Wujing alone, he stood there with question marks all over his head.

Look at Zhao Tiantian's direction, and then at Wen Siyan's direction.

"Aren't you... you don't treat him too much now!"

I told him everything before, but since he transformed the prototype, I suddenly stopped sharing it with him.

On the light boat next door, Zhao Tiantian who untied the rope let the two of them drift the boat away, and then she sat down on the opposite side of Lu Bei with a small bench, "Lu Bei..."

Lu Bei listened to her long-drawn-out tone, the hairs on his arms were going to stand on end, and he looked disgusted, "Just say what you want to say, do you want to borrow money or what do you want to do?"

"I don't want to borrow money! I just want to ask you something." Zhao Tiantian is not short of money now, and the liquid in her storage bag is very valuable.

"Ask." Lu Bei took out the melon seeds from the storage bag, held them in his palm, knocked them, and waited for her next words.

Zhao Tiantian also came over to grab a handful, took a few sips, and then took a look in the direction of the light boat in the distance. After making sure that the senior brother was facing away from them at this moment, she finally mustered up her courage, " The relationship between you and Brother Buwen seems to be very good now, right?"

The person who heard this question rolled his eyes at her, "Which of the five people present has a bad relationship with me?"

"It's not this kind of relationship! It's just that you have other ideas about whether to ask senior brother or not!" Zhao Tiantian waved her hands quickly, approached him nervously, and asked him in a very low voice, "Do you like senior brother or not?" ?”

The person sitting on the small bench and knocking sunflower seeds suddenly jumped three feet high like a rabbit.

In the distance, Feng Wujing listened to the movement of the boat with his ears upright. His hearing improved a lot after he reached the Foundation Establishment level, but the sea was very windy and the waves were rough, and the sound of paddling the boats under his feet was also noisy.

Feng Wujing listened to the conversation over there, but couldn't hear clearly.

I heard some intermittent, "Brother... likes... relationship..."

The Yaozu cub held the wooden sword in his arms, frowned and thought, "Could it be that Zhao Tiantian fell in love with senior brother? I want Lu Bei, who has a good relationship with senior brother, to help me speak well!"

Wen Siyan, who was fishing not far away, heard the growling sound from behind and looked over resentfully, "You should stop talking nonsense in moderation, how could Tiantian fall in love without asking senior brother!"

"Who told you not to tell me what happened, so I have to guess by myself." Feng Wujing squatted back beside her, thinking about the words he just heard, "Zhao Tiantian really didn't like Brother Don't Ask!" ?”

"No." Wen Siyan replied quite affirmatively.

"That's because Lu Bei likes not to ask senior brother, but wants to ask Zhao Tiantian for help to get closer!" Feng Wujing corrected himself when he knew his mistake, and quickly reversed the character settings of the two people.