Chapter 117

The island owner's mansion on the inner island of Tonghu Island is located in the center of eighteen waterways, surrounded by many metasequoias, and the Qushuixi Bridge is connected to a small white pavilion on the bank.

Many people were already standing in the gazebo waiting for their arrival. The audience in the live broadcast room looked at the back of the white building through the lens of their mobile phones. There was a magnificent mansion on the island in the middle of the lake, with magnificent white walls and golden tiles. It made everyone on the boat look straight at the eyes for the first time.

"Is this place using gold as tiles!"

"It reminds me of Cobron who discovered the New World. When he arrived there, he found pearls, diamonds, and gold that were extremely rare and hard to find in the original world. They were all regarded as useless stones that could be thrown away."

"All the roofs are made of gold tiles! The orange-yellow color doesn't look like a trace of post-processing."

Some viewers who work in the gold store have taken screenshots of the live broadcast page and zoomed in to study what this golden item is made of.

"It's so dazzling." Feng Wujing only had a feeling for this golden roof, and the golden light shining under the sun was a bit dazzling.

"It's such a magnificent building. I didn't expect your house to be so big." Zhao Tiantian commented on the building one step away before ending her opinion.

Tong Shifei didn't expect her house to be praised by others, she looked at the building erected there since she was born and explained, "This house is the place where the owners of the island lived. It wasn't built by my father. It was built a long time ago. That's what it looks like."

"Understood, it's Gad, an island owner who likes gold from the previous generation."

"This island owner is very discerning. I have a box of magical self-heating hot pot here, and I want to make a deal with you. Just a bag of yellow tiles from your house can be exchanged for a box of magical hot pot. How about it?"

"Upstairs you are thinking about farting, the island owner looks at me! I have a box of instant noodles here! Just half a bag of tiles can be exchanged for a full box of six boxes of instant noodles!"

The viewers in the live broadcast room have already begun to bargain wildly for these things that can only be seen but cannot be touched.

Lu Bei felt that Feng Wujing and Zhao Tiantian were right. When the people in the small white pavilion beside the boat picked them up, Lu Bei took a close look at a pure golden pillar with his mobile phone. .

He also wondered if it was real gold or something similar.

"This pillar is made of gold, because gold is too soft, so this pillar has no load-bearing capacity, it's just placed here for the sake of looking good." Tong Shifei looked at the place where his eyes rested, and explained carefully to him.

"It's the first time I've seen someone use this as a decoration. It's very distinctive." Lu Bei just looked away after confirming that it was gold just to satisfy his curiosity.

On the contrary, those people in the live broadcast room heard the conversation between the anchor and the strange girl in blue, and finally confirmed that these things were really gold, so they fell into a new round of carnival for no reason.

"How can anyone in the Xianxia world know gold? Don't they all use jade...?"

"Gold is also a pure natural mineral! And you have never paid attention to the books that Zhou Shengyu bought. He selected a lot of books about Ling Yunzhou for the anchor's study. Some of the contents of those books are currently It has been made public, and according to the historical introduction in the book, the fact that they are the same ancestors as us is basically iron-clad."