Chapter 1

Ten/Ten Don't Ask/Don't ask senior brother/Shi Wuwen/Shi Buwen: Xinyang

Road Belton: Father Lu/Lu Baitong

....

Three thousand mountains, deep mountains and wild forests surrounded by forests, there are immortals stepping on flying swords through the top of their heads from time to time.

In a steep mountain depression, Lu Bei, who was covered in damage and breathing weakly, opened his eyes and looked at the completely unfamiliar environment in front of him.

As soon as he finished his college entrance examination, he wanted to go on a graduation trip, but it turned out that in just one day, the minibus he was riding directly collided with the muck truck on the opposite side. The position of the entire window of the car is opening to enjoy the pure natural scenery of the mountains.

The next moment, he felt that the whole vehicle under him seemed to be bouncing up, and then he saw that he had flown out of the window, and in the minibus farther and farther away from him, other passengers watched his figure fall in dumbfounded.

Then Lu Bei's eyes went dark, and he didn't wake up until now.

The person sitting on the ground looked at his jacket and trousers that were scratched by branches all over his body, and carefully checked his situation with his still movable hands.

He couldn't see what height he fell from, but just lying here and looking up at the sky, the cliff was at least a few hundred meters high.

Falling from this height, he felt lucky that his brain and arms were still functioning normally.

A pair of movable arms was slowly raised, doing two sets of movements up, down, left, and right.

"OK, there's nothing wrong with the arm."

Next came the legs. He raised his right leg first, and raised it slightly to observe the condition of the legs visually.

After exercising the soles of the feet three times to the left and three times to the right, there was no sign of pain or tearing. There were many scratches of branches on the trousers, and skin trauma with blood scabs and red marks on the legs could be seen.

"Very well, the right leg is still able to move without breaking any bones."

Lu Bei switched to his left leg again. Under his careful observation, his left leg was also just a simple skin trauma.

The person with intact limbs lay on the ground in disbelief, carefully supported his body with his arms and sat up. After ten seconds, he slowly stood up while supporting the broken branch beside him, and walked a few steps carefully.

"Damn! Am I really not hurt?"

Lu Bei let go of the branch he was holding on to, let go of his arms and walked back and forth for a few minutes. It was confirmed that all the bones on his body were in good condition except for multiple abrasions.

"If you survive a catastrophe, you will be blessed." He took out his backpack on the ground.

The body of the bag was not damaged except for being a little dirty. Lu Bei patted the dust on the backpack and thought that the reason why he fell and survived was that there was an 80% chance that the bag saved him.

Before falling, he put the backpack on his chest to block the important internal organs. Inside the backpack were several sets of clothes, some snacks and daily necessities, which relieved the force of the impact during the fall .

He opened the bag and found his mobile phone from the layers of clothes, "Fortunately, the mobile phone is in the bag!"

Before the car accident, he was watching the live broadcast on his mobile phone, but when the minibus turned a dangerous curve, he was so fascinated by the scenery that he threw the mobile phone into the bag without even turning off the live broadcast page, and zipped it all over his body. Dive into the beauty of reality.