Chapter 187 - 188

Chapter 187

Among the Wushuangmen disciples who were about to leave, some people were still turning around slowly.

After inadvertently seeing the cold figure who bent over and opened the door curtain, he stood there in a daze, grabbed a fellow disciple beside him with his fingers, and asked him with a trance-eyed look, "Er Dou, I seem to be on that boat Did you see the fourth person?"

The Wushuang sect disciple named Erdou shook his braids hanging down his collarbone, glanced at what the other party said indifferently, and then stood there just like him.

The hands and feet placed by the side seemed to have self-awareness, and they also grabbed the senior sister who was walking beside him, "Look, senior sister."

The people of Wushuangmen are like the idiom Solitaire, one after another, they are all held back by the brothers and sisters of the same school behind them.

Tang Ziqiu, who was walking in the front and was the first to turn around and leave, held his little finger with one hand when he was about to leave this place with a touch of sadness, "Senior Brother Tang, look."

The little junior brother pointed in the direction behind him.

Tang Ziqiu wondered if Feng Wujing had thought clearly again? I still feel that the rejection just now was too cruel to him, and now I'm catching up with him to apologize.

No matter which one it is, it is enough for the person in front of him who is tempted for the first time and confesses for the first time. With his feet moving in an arc of excitement, he is turning 180 degrees on the spot.

Turn around and look at Feng Wujing again.

The young man in white clothes standing on the cabin was unexpectedly handsome, and compared to the three equally good-looking sect disciples sitting on the bow, his body had faded and he was more of a mature man Steady aura after precipitation.

Coupled with his eyes that were colder than the Jichuan iceberg, the black eyes slowly swept across them one by one, and then landed on the three people at the bow without hesitation.

When the Wushuangmen disciple who hadn't left yet saw those eyes moving away from him, Er Dou subconsciously shouted the words that everyone was thinking at the moment, "Don't go!"

Don't take your eyes off me, look at me again!

Yuan Chunyu's reaction to this group of Wushuangmen disciples seemed to be unknown. Standing on the bow of the boat and observing carefully during the five days he was away, the juniors seemed to look good.

"It's a good thing that Feng Wujing is pursued by someone. My disciples of Baisemen refuse if they don't like it, and admit it if they like it. Don't do such indecisive and useless things."

Yuan Chunyu woke up before a stick of incense, but his kung fu has not finished until the end. He woke up and heard the conversation outside, and his body couldn't move for the time being. He couldn't stand up again until just now.

"I like the other half with a beautiful tail, but he doesn't." Feng Wujing raised his head and explained his preference to Senior Brother Yuan.

"Usually humans don't have tails, let alone beautiful tails. If you really like to turn around, I'll ask the people from the tailor shop to make you some clothes with tails." Lu Bei interjected, thinking of what he saw in modern times. Those cat outfits, cow outfits, puppy outfits with tails on them.