Chapter 185 - 186

Chapter 185

Listening to his words, Lu Bei instantly thought of the popular word for sword repairers on Earth.

"Jianxiu's wife is the sword."

The first viewer to type this line on the screen kicked over the bowl of dog food after speaking.

"Damn stinky couple! Showing all the time!"

"Ten Don't Ask, this guy is usually very quiet. Now that he's alone with the anchor, he's talking about love one after another, seriously doubting whether he had dated ten or eight exes before he met the anchor."

"Ah~ You just want to kick the dog food, I'm different! I'm just curious that when the anchor asked whether to ask the senior brother before, what he said was so categorical, and now if you don't ask the senior brother, it is a metaphor that he is the wife Will the host react to this matter?"

The anchor himself stood among the ruins, pointing to the wedding party that appeared in the distance, and those happy people standing in the crowd clapping their hands, "Brother, Feng Wujing is getting married!"

On the big red sedan chair, a gray and white little snow leopard with brown spots all over its body was squatting on the sedan chair, listening to the whistling and whistling around with its ears erect.

The body swayed left and right with the sedan chair under him, and there was no sign of being forced.

When Lu Bei pulled Wuwen and rushed over, imitating the applause of those cultivators around him, he walked towards the bridal sedan chair.

When he was only one meter away from the sedan chair, Lu Bei was stopped by a bridesmaid who had a huge red mole on the corner of her mouth.

The handkerchief embroidered with flying wings was thrown on his face, and the bride who was standing beside the sedan chair stood in front of him with her arms outstretched and cast a huge white eye at him, "Where is the brat going! He hit the bride!" The old lady will be the first to clean you up!"

The scolded Lu Bei looked up aggrievedly, and looked at Little Snow Leopard who was squatting on the bridal sedan chair, "Feng Wujing, is this aunt your family member? Her real body can't be □□□!"

Super fierce.

Feng Wujing, who had already heard the movement and opened his eyes, tilted his head and looked at the two acquaintances who appeared beside the sedan chair, and a leopard jumped over directly.

When he was about to jump on Lu Bei's face, one hand grabbed his long tail and lifted him up.

Don't ask the senior brother shook the monster that was held upside down in the palm of his hand, "Where are you jumping? Are you here alone?"

"Don't ask Senior Brother, Senior Brother Yuan is also here, can you let go of my tail first?"

Feng Wujing's act of throwing at his friend was interrupted, and now Mingmen's tail is still being grabbed by someone, hanging upside down with his face almost congested.

"Don't ask senior brother, you put him down first, let go of me and hold him!"

Seeing his friend like this, Lu Bei quickly signaled his senior brother to let go of his hand, holding Feng Wujing's head and waiting for him to fall into his hands, and then turned the snow leopard the size of a kitten in his hand over.

Feng Wujing sat in the palm of his hand, rubbed his own tail before telling them the current situation.

Pointing to the sedan chair in front of them that walked away when they were talking, "Senior Brother Yuan is the bride in that sedan chair, he said that we are trapped in the illusion of a girl named Leng Qiu, and if we can't solve the answer, we will never get out. "